New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Travis Dickerson Facebook page....

Started by ilikeheadcheese, December 28, 2010, 11:17:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ilikeheadcheese

December 28, 2010, 11:17:50 pm Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 11:17:59 pm by ilikeheadcheese
can anyone confirm that this is actually him?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=748414096
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Travis

Yes, that\'s my page. I put it up because there were a couple of fakes already. I think the fake me\'s are more into Facebook than I am. I don\'t do anything there, I can\'t see the point, if anyone wants to interact with me they can do it here. However, it\'s there in case I change my mind.

ilikeheadcheese

Cool.  Thanks Travis for the confirmation.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Link

QuoteCool.  Thanks Travis for the confirmation.
Yes everyone was going mad over at the .tk
So many fakes out there it\'s hard to know whats not real and whats reality sometimes.

Jowaxe

Travis, i think FB can be a valuable tool for you to get people to come here. If they don\'t know about you, how would they come here?

The more people add yuo as a friend, the more their friends see that in their feeds and the possibility that they click on your name to find out why their friend likes you grows.

If you need some help with keeping it updated with news, let me know. I\'m happy to help in any way I can.

Bucketdog

Facebook is evil... I won\'t go near it... I tried myspace years ago and was not impressed. It detaches you from reality and tends to be consuming to a-lot of people, IMHO. If you ask why I feel this way, don\'t expect a reply. It\'s just a strange feeling I get when I\'m "plugged into the system"... Stay stealth...
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

Jowaxe

Conspiracy Theorist alert!!!

Its only evil if it consumes all of your time. Its a great tool to keep in touch with friends and to keep track of bands you like etc.

Like it or not, it ain\'t going anywhere and millions of people use it every day.