New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New batch of drawings posted

Started by Travis, September 21, 2010, 03:55:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

The new batch is up. Note that this batch starts shipping Friday 9/26/2010. If you have any problems with this new system, please email me, don\'t PM me. I will do all I can to help.

Slaw_Slinger

This new system worked great for me.

Thanks Travis and Buckethead!!!

Travis

I have had a few emails from those that have purchased asking for the picture of the paintings they bought because this new system removes purchased drawings after they sell.

I\'ll put a page together will all the drawing so they can be referenced. However for now you can do this. Use this link:

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/bucket_paintings/bh_54.jpg

and just change the number to the number of the painting you purchased.

braintaste

Hey Travis, first time posting. You might remember me as the guy who never got his Best Regads, so you sent a new one. I got the second one, thanks a million! :)

Anyway, I just bought ink canvas #28, but it\'s still on the site and there is no mention of it in my account. I\'ve gotten a mail from Paypal saying I\'ve paid for it. Just thought you should know in case it\'s a bug or something.

noodles

ella_mental

It seems me and another person bought the same drawing.  :-/

Jowaxe

Email Travis with the probs y\'all....he may not check back on the thread. Good luck!!

toons321

QuoteThe new batch is up. Note that this batch starts shipping Friday 9/26/2010. If you have any problems with this new system,[glb] please email me, don\'t PM me. I will do all I can to help[/glb].

make sure you e-mail him if you have a problem

braintaste

^^ Same
Should have read the first post again before writing anything here, sorry.

Travis

I have sorted the few problems some were having. The new system got slammed pretty hard and hiccuped a couples of times. But overall it\'s was a world better then the first round.
If you missed out there will be another batch added next week.

Alex R

^Can you say how many batches there will be, or how long you plan to release new ones?
I would like another, but I think it\'s fair to let others have a go and also they are $95 a pop with added possible customs charges...
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

Jamie

September 22, 2010, 02:20:15 am #12 Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:21:11 am by Jamie
i\'m thinking these are just being made to satisfy the demand now. i think new ones will keep being added while people are still going nuts for them. i doubt that a set number has already been made. it doesn\'t take long to knock up another batch.

Whale_On_This

The collector in me wishes he\'d stop at 200.
The realist in me knows he will continue to do so, as long as he can make about 3 grand in a few hours.  ;D

Bucketfel

September 23, 2010, 05:11:45 am #14 Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:12:34 am by Bucketfel
hey travis 3 questions:

1- If the second batch doesnt sell completly by the time you send the rest of the paintings are you gonna lower the price?? (cuz ima huge fan of drawing #83, but dont have the cash on me XD)

2- Will you post like a page were we can admire every Buckethead painting?? (i doubt everyone will pots the picture so we can make one ourselves).

3- When will a new auction will start??
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album