New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

BEST REGARDS?

Started by Alex R, July 15, 2010, 04:58:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

who is melissa, I am digging her symbol.

Blue 1 EPIC x 10!
2 Cat and Mouse Experiment... feeling it out someone get the telephone, more C a M then Jazz hmMm I say Cat and Mouse Telephone Jazz..... OHhhh! its gettn dirty... geetar talkn Jazz walkn dirty talkin, Kevin Bassy this is not... Spacey HubblBubblHead telephone ringer
Spacey HubblBubblHead ... gallup slow down.
3 Panorama keys ala Sandstorm SPACEY AS ALL HEKK. mild gitar  8) Digital Wakeboard a nother blast of sand mildly gitar pluck,,, talkr brrds layer hicups continuall sandstorm digi mist gitar DIGI WAKE stops to Swell onto the Eye of the storm small heartbeats, VERY ESOTERIC! mandolin type gitar along the crest of the Digital wake of storm.

OH MAN! WOW!!
The Exosphere  2013

noodles

July 18, 2010, 06:40:55 am #46 Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 06:48:38 am by noodles
QuoteOK

i finished listening to all the cds

ok

now the only thing i will say
if u like Kevin\'s Noodle House then this is a definite buy
out of this whole set i only like the first song on the blue cd and thats about it

i dont mind the money used towards buying the set but i my expectations were greater.

this is a great collectable. and it shows that buckethead is just as experimental as ever.

but if ur looking for music like praxis/iconography/dragons of eden, then ull have to wait i guess.

EITHER WAY

im happy i got a limited edition and well im one of the few who got this

hopefully this helps a couple of people

Thanks for the perspective gb! can\'t wait to hear this!
 ;D 8)

gb714us

Thanks for the perspective gb! can\'t wait to hear this!
;D 8)

anytime man

is was actually disappointeddd =/ but oh well cant complain for having something that bucket actually wrote on, which i still find amazing since hes changed my lifeeeeee!

hopefully i will listen to all these cds again and let you know how it is the second time.

noodles

July 18, 2010, 08:27:16 am #48 Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:27:43 am by noodles

anytime man

is was actually disappointeddd =/ but oh well cant complain for having something that bucket actually wrote on, which i still find amazing since hes changed my lifeeeeee!

hopefully i will listen to all these cds again and let you know how it is the second time.

haha yeah true ;)

and i know whatcha mean, at first when i heard Kevin\'s Noodle House i wasn\'t grovvin on it to much, but after a while i let it grow on me, and now, i must say it is quite the tasty binge.  
 8)

waisinet

"Currently, Brain and Melissa are gearing up for the release of the first volume of three avant-garde 5-disc sets they are doing collaboratively with Buckethead entitled "Best Regards"."

Taken from http://brainandmelissa.com/.

kevindanielcahill

Hey, can anyone give me a review of ISOT? I\'m waiting on it coming and Id really like to hear your opinions on it?
Thanks...

Slaw_Slinger

WOW!!!  Some of you got already!!!!  That is amazing!!!  

Alex R

QuoteHey, can anyone give me a review of ISOT? I\'m waiting on it coming and Id really like to hear your opinions on it?
Thanks...

http://theramblingsofalex.blogspot.com/2010/06/whats-this-review-of-in-search-of.html[/url]
That\'s my review I wrote on my Blog. Shameless self-promotion, but you did ask. ;)
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

Slunk_Lord

Awesome, I\'m so excited about this, I just hope my transaction went through. >.>
Let your inspirations flow into whatever you do.

kevindanielcahill

haha thanks for the review man. Appreciate it.
Looking forward to getting it... :D

stumpdangler

Can\'t wait to check out the new stuff!! :D

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

slunkatron

Whenever something prevents me from getting on here for a couple of days there is ALWAYS a LE when I get back.  Unreal.  I don\'t know whether to be annoyed or excited.  I guess I will go with excited.  Maybe I need to stay away more often.  Anyway, it will be another big number on my LE but I don\'t care.  5 CDs from Buckethead and Brain is unreal.  This is really exciting.

BelieveIntheBucket

Quote"Currently, Brain and Melissa are gearing up for the release of the first volume of three avant-garde 5-disc sets they are doing collaboratively with Buckethead entitled "Best Regards"."

Taken from http://brainandmelissa.com/.
How did you view that? Whats the password..

krewskater

Just ordered it, just wondering if there\'s anything like this on it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvY3_nYRI20&feature=related