Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

BEST REGARDS?

Started by Alex R, July 15, 2010, 04:58:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

noodles

July 16, 2010, 07:12:34 pm #30 Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 07:13:04 pm by noodles

considering selling my Somewhere Over The Slaughterhouse on vinyl so i can get while the gettins good!

i wonder what it would auction for?  

(going forty, forty SOLD!)

for a SOTS LP on vinyl you get could quite the pretty penny im sure! hell if it\'s in good condition that will only make your chances better.
 8)  :)

nuff_said

considering selling my Somewhere Over The Slaughterhouse on vinyl so i can get while the gettins good!

i wonder what it would auction for?  

(going forty, forty SOLD!)

i haven\'t sold it yet - just considering it, but if i do put it up for auction, i\'ll let yawl know for sure - or if you want to PM me with an offer, that\'s fine too.  it will definitely fetch more than forty - i was just droppin a little Creeps atcha :)

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

noodles

i haven\'t sold it yet - just considering it, but if i do put it up for auction, i\'ll let yawl know for sure - or if you want to PM me with an offer, that\'s fine too.  it will definitely fetch more than forty - i was just droppin a little Creeps atcha :)

8)

DavidRck

;D ordered mine last night ;D cant wait for it ;D
lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs
BEST REGARDS : LIII
DJ Dog owns the world

beelzeBob

July 17, 2010, 02:13:46 am #34 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:14:08 am by beelzeBob
The anticipation is killing me...
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

T-Man

Has it occurred to anyone that the phrase, "Best Regards," is a way of saying, "Goodbye"?

noodles

QuoteHas it occurred to anyone that the phrase, "Best Regards," is a way of saying, "Goodbye"?

Doubt it.

"Buckethead always has albums" - Pinchface ;D

just sounds like a kick ass album title to me, or possibly having to do with Buckethead\'s recovery in a way or something, who knows?

Boxenstien

QuoteHas it occurred to anyone that the phrase, "Best Regards," is a way of saying, "Goodbye"?
or Thank You
 ;)

Blueprints #220
Best Regards #64
BHL Art #6
Spinal Clock #3

kevindanielcahill

I purchased ISOT a few days ago and came back online to see what else was new. Then I came across "Best Regards"
I instantly bought it! So Im now waiting on both boxsets, Its just a same I didnt get the LE ISOT the first time around.

I\'ll let you know what I think when I get them.
Im sure it\'ll be amazing tho!
 ;D

Jack

when was this recorded?

Chris DiCicco

mine arrived #32, whicj is sorta funnny as I am turning thirty 2 marrow...

dig it sofa.

Oh WOW I can\'t write today 4 sum reezon.
The Exosphere  2013

D

Travis, I think you have a crystal ball to see who orders, thats the only explanation for the amazing shipping speed!

Awesome!
Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

Matthew

Got mine today too. Listening to the orange disc now, good stuff!  ;D

gb714us

yayyy i got mine todayyy toooooo

im number 57 :D

so far it sounds alot like the brain and bucket   experimental cd kevin\'s noodle house

the first jam on the blue disc really has a "population override" feel to it.   ive only heard 2 discs so far ill keep u guys informed on how it is later!!!

ps. THANKS TRAVIS FOR THE AUTOGRAPHHHH!!!!

gb714us

OK

i finished listening to all the cds

ok

now the only thing i will say
if u like Kevin\'s Noodle House then this is a definite buy
out of this whole set i only like the first song on the blue cd and thats about it

i dont mind the money used towards buying the set but i my expectations were greater.

this is a great collectable. and it shows that buckethead is just as experimental as ever.

but if ur looking for music like praxis/iconography/dragons of eden, then ull have to wait i guess.

EITHER WAY

im happy i got a limited edition and well im one of the few who got this

hopefully this helps a couple of people