Live in studio performances

Rocky IV - Vince DiCola  (Intrada)

Started by steb74, May 11, 2010, 04:42:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

steb74

Great News!!
Intrada has released Vince\'s score for Rocky IV

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.6605/.f

Well done Vince, this is Holy Grail for many score fans!
Cheers.

Neil Dalby

Yep brilliant release, ordered 2 minutes after release. Everyone should check out those samples, wow!!

Dogsmell

HA, Awesome!

Ive been looking for this on and off for years  ::)

Ordered  ;D  

Mantisaur

none of them knew they were robots

Mixmaster

Great great news... this might be another piece to my Vince Collection... though sadly I don\'t own a credit card anymore... does anyone here know if there\'s another way to buy this album? I\'ve searched on Amason.com and it\'s competitor Bol.com.... but sadly.... non of them have this version.
Do it with style, or Don't bother doing it.

stumpdangler

QuoteGreat great news... this might be another piece to my Vince Collection... though sadly I don\'t own a credit card anymore... does anyone here know if there\'s another way to buy this album? I\'ve searched on Amason.com and it\'s competitor Bol.com.... but sadly.... non of them have this version.

See if you can buy yourself a Visa gift card for your online purchases. They are good just about anywhere, they can be a little pricey, though. It may get you out of a rough spot.

Mixmaster

That\'s just the problem... they cost so much... and... there\'s another reason why I\'ve gotten ridd of the first one. I was getting into money trouble... if you know what I mean.  :(
Do it with style, or Don't bother doing it.

stumpdangler

QuoteThat\'s just the problem... they cost so much... and... there\'s another reason why I\'ve gotten ridd of the first one. I was getting into money trouble... if you know what I mean.  :(

A prepaid Visa gift card could still get the job done next time you have $50-$100 to spare. They will get eaten up with fees if you don\'t use them up, though. Sorry about the Amazon thing.