New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Deli Creeps 2005 Live at 10,000 Lakes

Started by NotAHickInIndy, February 14, 2010, 05:50:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAHickInIndy

I don\'t know how many people have seen (or I guess heard) this audio, I recently found just about an entire concert of the Deli Creeps (audio only, along with pictures of course) performing songs from their "new" album at the \'05 10,000 Lakes Festival in Detroit. It was put up on the youtube by this bunghole30 guy, he seems to be a big Creeps fan. How about some mp3\'s or a live EP, make a deal with this guy (probubly not but what the heck) the sound qualitiy\'s great! ;D

You can find these easy on the youtube, Check it out ;D

PS : if this is old news to everybody my bad 8)
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

noodles

i downloaded the audio of that show from archive.org, which can be found here, this show was both Buckethead along with Giant Robot, and the Deli Creeps.

http://www.archive.org/details/Buckethead2005-07-24.mk41v.flac16

that website has fantastic audio recordings.

NotAHickInIndy

I like the link, but I can\'t get any of those files because they are "FLAC"? Some sort of read only file, I can\'t find any program that converts them  :( any help?
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

noodles

QuoteI like the link, but I can\'t get any of those files because they are "FLAC"? Some sort of read only file, I can\'t find any program that converts them  :( any help?

Sure man, just use this program here, i use it as-well and highly recommend it for converting audio files.

http://www.any-audio-converter.com/

NotAHickInIndy