New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

ICONOGRAPHY

Started by nuff_said, December 10, 2009, 11:49:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

January 15, 2010, 10:43:40 am #60 Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:44:08 am by Chris
I was not a fan on facebook hmm and fergot about the Chicken Noodle CD\'s Icon has hints of them too.
The Exosphere  2013

Slaw_Slinger

oops...I think I left this CD on the train!  I hope someone is enjoying it!!!  Will have to order a new one...  

grinder

I\'m a long time lurker but I recently registered. I have to say, I got my copy last week. The two preview tracks only hinted at the depth of this CD. I love it. I understand now how much Travis has contributed to Thanatopsis, the Dragons of Eden and even Population Overide. This takes that and expands on it immeasurably.  I\'ve listened to it now several times and it takes a while to really appreciate the all the amazing complexity\'s of the arrangements. This will be spinning in my CD player for some time to come. I came here as a Buckehead fan and now I\'m a big Travis fan. Can\'t wait to see what else is coming down the pipe.

piikea

sounds good from the preview track (1st one said "This ID doesn\'t exist!") - great work Travis
Bill Laswell / Raoul Björkenheim / Morgan Agren: Blixt (2011) //// Bangtower: Casting Shadows (2011) //// Levin Torn White (2011)

Slunk_Lord

Just got this today and listened to the whole thing. I FREAKING LOVE IT! And what\'s even better, I played it for my parents, and both of them really like it to. Such a great album with so much talent on it. I\'ll be listening to this album for a while. Awesome job Travis. ;D ;D ;D
Let your inspirations flow into whatever you do.

NorwegianChicken

Am sorry, I wrote in the wrong thread.

I havven\'t gone true the whole Iconography yet, but it sounds really good. Very interesting. Nothing like I have heard before.