New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Duckhead’s CONTEST, WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Started by Duckhead, December 11, 2009, 06:55:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckhead

December 11, 2009, 06:55:33 pm Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 06:22:09 pm by Duckhead
 :) Ok guys and gals, tis the season and what a holly-jolly one it is!  ;D Isn't this an awesome website, one of my favs. I really enjoy posting here, meeting people, buying stuff, being in a small part of the buckethead community and now, privledged to be present at this historical point in time at the release of Travis\'s solo album. It all leaves me with overjoying feelings of satisfaction. But all seriousness aside  :P ..... To show my appreciation I have decided to have a contest and giveaway 13 grand prizes to the members of this forum, the top prize being any new $15 cd from TDRS, (I'd recommend Iconography). The remaining 12 prizes are listed in the photo below. So I need at least 13 contestants, to become one you will need to choose a number between 1-150 post it in this thread. The 13 closest entries will goto the much anticipated Round 2.

But...!!!... in Duckheads contest there are no losers, everyone who enters and doesn't make it to the much anticipated Round 2 will receive a nice complimentary gift. This is no knock off or computer made flim-flam. This is an authentic mortuary FUNERAL sticker, the same as our superhero once wore. If you are not one of the lucky 13, you will still receive a funeral sticker.

Well, here goes nothin'....  ::) Hope you all play, old members and new and from all around this little rock we call home, even if you never posted before - c'mon, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Just a couple more notes  :-X,
•      you must enter before the cut-off time at Sunrise Hawaiian time Monday Dec 14th 2009 (right after my first cup of Hawaii's finest).
•      once round 2 has started no new entries will be allowed.
•      anyone who double guesses will be disqualified, ONE guess per person.
•      winners of prizes must PM(private message) me their shipping address prior to Midnight Dec 24th 2009, or their prize will be forfeited.
•      "overjoying" IS a word

And the list of grand prizes: (not in any significant order)
1.      Crime Slunk Scene Poster
2.      Hatchin' Grow Duck
3.      Carl Sagan, the Dragons Of Eden book
4.      $15 itunes card
5.      2 "Mystery" HotWheels cars
6.      The Utopian comic book, with cover drawn by the super cool and talented Las Vegas artist MTZ (also included is one of Mark's very cool business cards)
7.      Yomega Saber Wing Yo-Yo and The Best Yo-Yo Book Ever
8.      Cormac McCarthy's book The Road
9.      Bruce Lee Patch
10.      Rob Zombie, the Devil's Rejects sticker, and oh yeah... It's Autographed
11.      Hello Kitty Sushi Bar stationary set
12.      2oz bag of some of Hawaii's finest Coffee Beans and a deck of Hawaiian Plumeria playing cards
13.      and the Grand Prize........ any $15 TDRS cd

The clock is ticking, you got all weekend to enter. I'll make sure to say good morning to the Sun as she comes around the bend and get back to ya'll Monday.
Be good, Santa's watching. Aloha nui loa & a hui hou!!!
 :-* :-* :-* ;)

BloodBucket00

What the hell, I\'ll have a stab ;D. Good on ya dude for wanting to give away little nuggets like this in the spirit of the season...kudos! And if you believe in karma then, well, you\'re sorted for a good little while :P..

Ok, I\'ll guess 69 for no real reason 8)

Slaw_Slinger

darkstar741

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

HASTUR

Slunk_Lord

December 11, 2009, 09:36:48 pm #7 Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 09:37:07 pm by Slunk_Lord
I\'ll break even and go with 75

Thanks for making this contest Duckhead
Let your inspirations flow into whatever you do.

Trev_dog

71 ;D

Thanks for the contest, I so want to win, I have been wanting to get ARDITR ever since it came out
 so the iTunes gift card or the grandprize could win me that :)

p.s. for whoever wins the itunes gift card you are just going to message the code right? because that would be much more convenient for you and the person who won.

Jowaxe

Yakuza

bburnett

Scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

eggman90

beelzeBob

Since 23 has been taken I will with the best of all numbers (it even has its own law):

Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.