New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

OMG OMG OMG OMG TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by matt, December 18, 2007, 03:55:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DUFFATRON

same here man, i live about as far north as the US goes in Maine (not really i live in Portland, ME it\'s coastal) unless you count Alaska, anyway hoping for an east coast swing later this year

nuff_said

an inferno such as this isn\'t likely to die down anytime soon.  we\'ll keep our eyes, fingers and toes crossed for those of you waiting :)

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

http://www.bucketheadland.com/tour/index.html

Buckethead ...lean and mighty...handz of lightning...nuclear energy pumping through his veins... ;D

[size=18];D weeeeeeeee!!! new dates!!!... :D [/size]
BIG HUGZ!  ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

zimbopolus

Itchy Wah

beelzeBob

February 28, 2008, 12:52:43 am #34 Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:54:50 am by beelzeBob
WOO-HOO!

Cains Ballroom in Tulsa was what I was hope\'n for.

Thank You ZQ!
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

ZQ

INCREDIBLE....and beyond words...Buckethead..white bucket ...coveralls... lean...mighty...hands of lightening !!! He  is going the distance and beyond once again to please us!!!  Giant Robot has uranium pumpin through his veins...non-stop psycho full of surprises!

If you have the remote chance of catching him this tour...DO IT!

I was fortunate to see a part of the first leg of 08...Feb 8th Vegas...Feb 9th Flagstaff and Happy Valentines day! Feb 14 & 15 Great American Music Hall!! Absolutely MIND BLOWING.....delimbed, delighted, disembodied and shredded into teeny pieces...

BIG HUGZ!  ;D

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

eggman90

Hey-I have customers in Ohio-I could schedule my meetings to coincide datewise-yes that would work! At least until NY shows up.

zintar

Well, well, well....
  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D
We ( wife and I ) went to all five shows last week.
A M A Z I N G. One of the best weeks I have had in many,many years. Thank you Buckethead and Crew ( and That 1 Guy ! ).
You guys are the best. I can not wait to do it again.
Soon  ::)  !  
Can\'t get enough !

peace. zintar3000

Duckhead

QuoteWell, well, well....
 ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D
We ( wife and I ) went to all five shows last week.
A M A Z I N G. One of the best weeks I have had in many,many years. Thank you Buckethead and Crew ( and That 1 Guy ! ).
You guys are the best. I can not wait to do it again.
Soon  ::)  !  
Can\'t get enough !

peace. zintar3000
THANK YOU ZINTAR3000!!! I just spent over an hour watching your videos on youtube. GREAT FOOTAGE!!!

beestrofowler

texas dates please kthx. nothing after Tulsa for a month - Austin Music Hall or La Zona Rosa please!

Boots

Nelson Ledges Quarry with Bernie Wooo  :o :o :o ;D
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

rainmaker2112

I\'m really bummed that I missed Buckethead during his stop in Seattle during the Pacific Northwest leg this past March!  ???   Couldn\'t be helped due to son who was super sick.  Alas, I told him we\'d have to catch Bucket on his next tour.

In the meantime, thanks to Bucket for letting people post concert footage on YouTube, since we at least got to see him that way.

eggman90

Now that the creator of this thread has had time to absorb the fact that Buckethead will be and has been touring this year, perhaps the thread could be renamed to something like" Latest Buckethead Tour Info" or similar.Just a friendly suggestion. Thanks.

ZQ

I like the thread title, Genuine ENTHUSIASM...EXCITEMENT for sure...me thinkz IS a good thing  :D

When I read it...my headstump hears the thread title as if Maximum Bob\'s voice was saying it...
OMG OMG OMG... :-*

Maybe just  needs an add of 08 in it  ::)

BIG HUGZ!  ;D