New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Hey Travis?

Started by sofun555, April 09, 2009, 12:42:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sofun555

Is there a reason that "Forgotten Trail" from Albino Slug is longer and has a Solo on iTunes and not on the Album?  :-/

Thanks in advance  ;)

BelieveIntheBucket

Fuck yeah!!!! another kick ass 8 min solo from buckethead. thanks, sorta feel cheated that this wasnt on the album though . . .

ha, the end was sorta funny

Duckhead

Quotethe end was sorta funny

:-/ yeah it stops so suddenly, I\'m listening and realizing there is only a few seconds left and thinking :o PLEASE DON\'T STOP! I wish it was 20 minutes long. This song rocks, the best 99¢ I\'ve ever spent on iTunes ;).

BucketBrother

That sucks.  As a buckethead fan who buys all the cd\'s, i feel totally ripped off.   In saying that, i am looking forward to the new version.

hexaChord

QuoteThat sucks.  As a buckethead fan who buys all the cd\'s, i feel totally ripped off.   In saying that, i am looking forward to the new version.

+1

bburnett

how sad it is that people can complain about spending
.99 cents

lets really think about this for a second folks, gas for the van, food for Big B\'s road crew, electricity bills for recording, iTunes takes some money I\'m sure, new guitar strings, the list could go on and on.

Think Before You Post.

Please do not start a flame war, (that\'s the last thing I need) or this board needs.

Folks, Travis is very busy, and he doesn\'t have time to respond to your nonsense  ::)
Scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

slunkatron

I could be wrong, but I don\'t think the anyone is upset that an iTunes song costs $.99.  Rather, people are upset that they bought an album and now a better version of one of the songs on the album is on iTunes.  This naturally leads people to wonder why this version wasn\'t on the actual CD.  

Oh, and calling other people\'s posts nonsense is a great way to avoid a flame war.   ::)

wifebot3000

How pleasingly apt that there would be a follow up to the trail...and another dreamy contrast from chime-like dewiness to blistering shatter peals of heavy emotion.

Now I feel like I know ...the REST of the story...   Who knows what else may pop up, forgotten style...?

Plus, yet again, the Buck has pushed us (me \'n zin) to another first, ITunes purchases.

Thank Yous!!
If you want to view paradise, Simply look around and view it, Anything you want to do, do it...

hexaChord

Quotehow sad it is that people can complain about spending
.99 cents

;D

sofun555

April 09, 2009, 08:11:36 pm #9 Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:58:58 am by sofun555
Quotehow sad it is that people can complain about spending
.99 cents

lets really think about this for a second folks, gas for the van, food for Big B\'s road crew, electricity bills for recording, iTunes takes some money I\'m sure, new guitar strings, the list could go on and on.

Think Before You Post.

Please do not start a flame war, (that\'s the last thing I need) or this board needs.

Folks, Travis is very busy, and he doesn\'t have time to respond to your nonsense  ::)

Think before YOU post, you clearly didn\'t read my question. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to make a fool of yourself. ;D

"Please don\'t star a flame war"
You\'re clearly were asking for one. Fail

Bucket probably doesn\'t make ANY money on itunes. Once again, Fail.

Nonsense, eh? Let me see: On the Album = Money
On iTunes = NO money.

Think before YOU post next time OK?
:)

Duckhead

^I don\'t think people are complaining about spending 99¢ on itunes, from reading posts on this and other boards I think some people are bummed that this totally rockin\' song isn\'t on Albino Slug. I am stoked because this may mean that another album is in the works.

Travis

Sorry, I don\'t have a clue about this. If I hear something I\'ll pass it along.

toons321

I got the inside scoop:

Buckethead is trying to raise some extra money to buy some beer for his Easter party this weekend

SAUCE

All i got to say is fuck i-tunes,

Unless i here that buckthead is getting most of that 99 cents i\'m not giving them shit. Not because it\'s alot of money(because it\'s not) but because they keep most of the money from the sale. fuck i-tunes and yeah i wish i had that ver on my cd two but shit happens

so trav let us know cause if he just needs money shit i\'ll buy it 10 times ::)

sofun555

Quote^I don\'t think people are complaining about spending 99¢ on itunes, from reading posts on this and other boards I think some people are bummed that this totally rockin\' song isn\'t on Albino Slug. I am stoked because this may mean that another album is in the works.

Yeah man, that would be kick ass!
 ;D  

QuoteSorry, I don\'t have a clue about this. If I hear something I\'ll pass it along.

well, thanks for taking the time to read the post :D

But, as Duckhead said,
QuoteI think some people are bummed that this totally rockin\' song isn\'t on Albino Slug.

If Buck re-released it, i would buy it in a heart beat! :D
(and i already Bought it a week ago! :P)