New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Question Re: Trades

Started by BassMental, April 24, 2009, 11:47:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BassMental

What are the rules Re: the trading of BH boots on this forum?
Poke you with my pokin' stick...........

bburnett

April 25, 2009, 01:38:20 am #1 Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 01:39:19 am by bburnett
QuoteWhat are the rules Re: the trading of BH boots on this forum?

I think there are many other forums on the Internet besides the TDRS Board to discuss this subject.

Scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

beelzeBob

I think there are many other forums on the Internet besides the TDRS Board to discuss this subject.

That being said, i dont think it is forbidden. Travis, please correct me if wrong.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

BassMental

I understand what you are saying. I would prefer to share with true fans who support B.H. unlike those "other" places. Just curious. I dont want to piss anyone off or break any rules.........

BelieveIntheBucket

BassMental

I have something cool from the "Deli" I\'d like to share (give or trade ONLY!!!) with all the REAL bots \'round here but I will only do so with permission from Travis.......What say you Travis?

Travis

I don\'t have a problem with it.

BassMental

July 17, 2009, 09:59:44 pm #7 Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 10:03:55 pm by BassMental
Cool thanks........i\'ll post info for anyone who wants some free Deli delights soon...............

ilikeheadcheese

^^^^you have Deli boots!!!! ;D ;D

i don\'t gotz any :\'(
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

bunghole30

QuoteCool thanks........i\'ll post info for anyone who wants some free Deli delights soon...............

I have a few deli related slabs, the San Jose, Spy show and the Deli Binge along with the 6 others, aha But that would be REALLY cool if you could give us, some free Deli samples. :D

DisembodiedLoaf

Buckethead tk has 3 forums dedicated to boots.