New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Who Else?

Started by Mr_kro, July 09, 2009, 03:02:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_kro

Would have loved to see Big B on the Michael Jackson Tribute special? That would have been something to see.

Phydeaux_3

That\'s just exactly what I was thinking when I was reading about it in the paper tonight, big B there playing his tribute. Surely would have brought a lot of tears to the house.

The Homing Beacon is just such a beautiful song, I can\'t stop listening to it. That abrupt chord at the end, right out of nowhere that just totally represents how sudden and unforeseen Michael\'s death was. Genius. It falls like a guillotine blade. Then nothing.

Wow.

smooches,
» Phy³ . . .
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

Slaw_Slinger

"That abrupt chord at the end, right out of nowhere that just totally represents how sudden and unforeseen Michael\'s death was."

And then that last note seems to go on forever; as MJ will through his music; then it seems to soar a bit towards the end...

bunghole30

July 09, 2009, 12:03:04 pm #3 Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 02:39:57 pm by bunghole30
man, that sure would have :D "The homing beacon" is a beautiful tribute by Bucket to one of the greats, i mean ....... honestly, this song really shows the love and respect, Bucket had for Michael. But how could you not love the guy, he has done so much for us as human beings and the world, ......... sure ...... he had some strange spots and times in his life, but i really feel for him for having to deal with all of that. My hat goes off to him.

R.I.P Michael :\'(

You will never be forgotten. 8)