New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

SUPERMAN IS DEAD

Started by Chris DiCicco, October 11, 2004, 09:07:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gkg

Chris Moss - Naked Lunch is good stuff!  that Belleville Rendezvous won an award, didn\'t it?  an oscar for animated short or something?  maybe i\'m misremembering...  anyway, i absolutely loved it.

sngwthme - yes indeedy - Superman made the world spin backward to turn back time.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

sngwthme

You are right gkg Belleville Rendezvous did win the award. Read about that when I heard about the movie. I haven\'t seen it yet. Thanks for reminding me Chris Moss. I have to get that.

m4sure - that was pretty cool spinning the world around .. i got dizzy though..in a good way. could you imagine if that worked. ;D oh wait let\'s not imagine that. I would be afraid if that capability got in the wrong hands. We could all disappear.   :o
Yes check out "The Letter". If you like stories related to the civil war it is really cool. It\'s not about the civil war, but the time traveilng goes back to during that time. Very good.  ;) very good! It is a love story, of course.

Chris DiCicco

Superman spun the world back becuse Lois Lane died in an earthquake, Jor El ( Marlon Brando ) voice came from the heavens saying " it is forbidden , it is forbidden " but he did it turned the world back to see her alive.

WOW major Geekdom here thanks good memoirs from Childhood are fun to recall.

I Only wish I could have done this back in 95 when Christopher Reeve broke his neck just tell him  not to ride that day, BUT...

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

edjane_maps

I\'m so sorry, Reeve was great man and now is angel in the sky!

Christopher Reeve is the Super Man today, yesterday, forever! :\'( :\'( :\'(

But, your words lives!!!
edjane maps :)