New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

buckethead effects question

Started by spencer, September 19, 2004, 04:09:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

spencer

Well, i don\'t know if i mentioned this, but i did do this once before.  This was like four months ago actually, and i  gave him a picture and a note saying how good he is.  My mom was really pissed cuz he stayed in the car when i handed the thing to him (yeah, i was like fourteen at the time) and i walked into the car, but he finally got out, and i was more shy than he was.  I basically ended up sounding like a dumbass, and said some stuff i didn\'t wanna say, but i hear that happens a lot.

Either way, i\'ll probably do it anyways, and if he gets mad or thinks i\'m stupid, at least i won\'t have to know that he does!

sngwthme

Buckethead doesn\'t strike me as the type to think that anyone who would take the time to think of him and want to express their enjoyment for what he does as stupid or get mad at them for it. So I agree with gkg, do what you feel is right. It sounds to me like it really means alot to you and for that I am sure he will appriciate it.

spencer

I hope he does, and i hope he doesn\'t get Johnny Sokko and his Giant Robot toys too often! :lol:  I dont\' wanna give him something that he has like 20 of. heheh.