New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Ordering CDs - Sorry if this is a re-post!

Started by chickentrain, April 26, 2010, 05:06:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex R

That\'s a nice selection.
That will keep tou going for a while.
My first Buckethead CDs were
1. Electric Tears
2/3. Crime Slunk Scene/Bucketheadland 2 (from TDRS)
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

chickentrain

I\'ve listened to two more albums while waiting for my Buckethead stuff to arrive: The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell and Inbred Mountain. I\'ve listened to both albums multiple times.

I\'m not sure if I like Cuckoo Clocks enough that I\'d get it. It has great guitar and drumming in most songs, but it just doesn\'t feel as cohesive as the rest of the Buckethead albums I ordered.

On the other hand, Inbred Mountain is INSANE. Now that I\'ve listened to it in its entirety, I really wish I\'d stuck that on the end of my order so that I could have saved the $2.00 on shipping that I\'ll be forced to cough up if I order it by itself.

I guess it\'ll just have to wait until "session two" of my Buckethead orders. :) I hope Population Override is in stock by then. :\'(

chickentrain

I feel I should put an end to this thread.

The stuff arrived! It was crammed in my mailbox, and none of the CDs or cases ended up with any damage at all. Even the hats sprung back into shape.

I\'m very pleased with my order! Good job TDRS & Buckethead! I will definitely order from you again.

The hats are not cheap feeling either! They\'re just as good as any other baseball cap I\'ve worn.

Alex R

Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex