New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Slaughterhouse reissue?????

Started by DUFFATRON, November 04, 2007, 11:48:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DUFFATRON

i was wondering why somewhere over the slaughterhouse had not been reissued considering it is available in the download store, along with day of the robot.
Any chance of that ever happening Travis ol\' buddy ol\' pal ;D

It would pretty swell

zintar

DUFFATRON

November 06, 2007, 12:50:40 am #2 Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 12:51:28 am by Dufmandinga
even tho it\'s available through mp3 the cover art and in lays are great, love the art work

gota hv it :Dpeeeeeeeeeez ;D

DUFFATRON

November 08, 2007, 11:42:51 pm #3 Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 11:44:25 pm by Dufmandinga
i\'m really surpirised more bots havn\'t commented on this thread, does everybody but me have a hard copy of this cd or does nobody care to beg for reprint as insistantly as i do :)
open those beeks and squawk

superslidetail

I would like a copy, because Im not gonna pay an arm and a leg to get one.

GirTheRobot

QuoteI would like a copy, because Im not gonna pay an arm and a leg to get one.

I know what you mean. There is no way in hell I\'m paying more than $30 for a regular old CD that just happens to be OOP.

Just download it in the store here for $9.00 though. That should work.

BHBoss

I know what you mean. There is no way in hell I\'m paying more than $30 for a regular old CD that just happens to be OOP.

Just download it in the store here for $9.00 though. That should work.

Most people want album art and case, so many people hold out on getting a copy. I would love to see a reprint, but I don\'t think it will happen soon. ???

DUFFATRON

November 09, 2007, 04:45:04 pm #7 Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 04:45:17 pm by Dufmandinga
definately, it\'s all about the complete package, i do have the mp3\'s already but the whole shebang would be nice

slaughterhouse is sick.

ODOYLE RULES!!

Iceman24

Would be awesome.

I think there would be enough people buying it, including me. Really itnerested in that album.

Wires and Clips

i dowloaded these two, and i would definitely love to have the real things. Maybe travis could re-release them with new artwork, just like IOLM!!

DUFFATRON

jus trying to keep this post relevant

ZQ

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

BHBoss

Quotethanks duffatron...

uh...but this one is current  ::)

http://www.tdrsmusic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=TDRS;action=display;num=1196927145

BIG HUGZ! ;D

Still got my fingers crossed... but I don\'t see this getting a reprint any time soon.

DUFFATRON

thanks ZQ,

uh..... but 2 is better than 1
strength in numbers son