New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

What im playing, you?

Started by Jordanatron, July 29, 2007, 10:12:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordanatron

July 29, 2007, 10:12:15 pm Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 12:48:13 am by Breastmeat

06 white with gold and an 03 swamp ash with bare knuckle pickups. Kramer something and Takamine G440C
and a Yamaha PSR-77
http://www.myspace.com/cyclesandscales
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Chris DiCicco

no pix but info info info!

I play

Fernandez Tremor 5 String Black Customized with a Leo Quan Badass Bridge V with a red Button (ala Buckethead) and Basslines bridge strung up with Dean Markley Hybrid strings set(s) the Bass is named Blasko.

Squire Deluxe Active Jazz Bass 5 String Olympic White with slap switch and flatwound strings, the bass is named Gandolf.

straplocks and cheapo straps as well for both.

Dig!
The Exosphere  2013

Jordanatron

I am still saving for pro tools but i would love to get my hand on a bass
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

stroke_my_chicken

I have a epiphone les paul standard, cherry sunburst flamtop. ;D

hackedupforbbq

Ridiculously heavily modified Parker limited edition swamp ash P-44.

Not a piece of original electronics on this thing, pots, switch, pickups, even the output jack, and I ripped the piezo out.

Wired it like a tele with a les paul switch, 1 vol 1 tone, 3 way LP switch and a killswitch.

minh

Gibson Les Paul Studio and hoping to pick up another one by this year.

Jordanatron

QuoteGibson Les Paul Studio and hoping to pick up another one by this year.
Thats cool, next pro tools and a bass for me.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Boots

I run an Ibanez Soundgear through a Fender Bassman. It\'s not the greatest combo but i make it work for now. Ernie ball reg strings, active pickups.

My effects chain is DoD Distortion which i rarely use, DoD Octave, Digitech Synth Wah/Envelope Filter, Danelectro Delay/Echo, Digitech Dual Bass Compression, and a Cry Baby Wha.
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

superslidetail

white Burny LP Custom Zakk Wylde(basically a Japanese LP copy).  It has an EMG 81 in the bridge and a Fernandes Sustainer in the neck.  Last but not least a Buckethead No.1 guitar strap. ;D

I also have a Epiphone Les Paul Goth Studio with the Floyd Rose trem that I haven\'t gotten around to selling.