New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead Guitar Strap

Started by Trev_dog, April 08, 2009, 05:42:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Trev_dog

I just ordered my brand new white No.1 Guitar Stretch Strap off ebay ;D It is suppossed to take 3 buisness days to get here I cant wait! :)

Curious if any of you people on this forum have the strap(I have a Les Paul) and if so what are good strap locks that go with it, I am looking at getting the nickel Schaller strap locks because their reviews seem pretty good and the nickel ones are only like 16$.

Gizzorge

It is a pain in the ass to get the schallers on.  The holes on the strap are really small.  The strap is OK I guess.
Big B, My Lord and Savior (of all things Guitar!!)

ilikeheadcheese

i love this strap, i don\'t use straplocks though cuz the holes are so tiny, i have a ESP EC-1000.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

superslidetail

I have a Les Paul copy (Burny), you prolly need straplocks.  I use the Dunlops.

Trev_dog

Yeah mine is just an Epiphone plus top, but I need strap locks because doesn\'t that speed up putting the strap on and off over again? I hear the bottom holes of the strap are a beast to get on but thats why straplocks would help because then I would only have to put it on once right?

The reason I need to take it off is because it doesn\'t fit in the case(I take it for my classes at least twice a week) with the strap on because it is snug and speeding up putting my strap on would be sweet.