New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Seacrh Of Update

Started by Travis, February 26, 2007, 06:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

Alex, All orders except for the 13 CD set are always sent out immediately after they are received. So any delays would be just the time it takes to get to you or customs. I\'ll look for your email.

alexlemon2

Thanks Travis, you\'ve been a great help  :)

matt

April 23, 2007, 09:14:41 pm #197 Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:14:51 pm by matt
that was crazy! i had a long flight (like 11 hours) so I had time to listen to In Search of The in its entirety! wow that was fun.

Welcome to Rossington Land

My In Search of The arrived!!!!!!!

# 701
Stephen Colbert (To Charles Darwin): If you do not come back from the grave to be tortured to death, you sir, are a coward.

Torker82

Hey Travis,
  This is my first post and just wanted to say thank you for all the great music you\'ve made and made available. I ordered my In Search Of The about 2 weeks ago and was wondering when the last shipment went out. I know it\'s quite a task so I will glady wait.

Travis

They went out last Monday. You should have gotten an email notice they had been sent. Email me your details and i\'ll have a look why you didn\'t get an email.

Torker82

I got mine later that day. Also I\'m not sure why I didn\'t get the E-mail. But I proudly own #705 thanks for all hard work. keep making amazing music.

alexlemon2

Thanks Travis, my new covers arrived today, no customs charge!  ;D  ;D

All the CD cases are in perfect condition  :) No unique picture on these cases though, but it doesn\'t matter because on volume 3 Buckethead drew the picture on the wrong side!!

Thanks
Alex

zimbopolus

I was wondering who got ISOT #666?
Itchy Wah

Cobretti

There\'s a thread over at TK with the pics of it dude.  8)

alexlemon2

zombieplatypus at buckethead.tk got #666, if only I could say  I got 666, but nay, I got 665  ;D

Travis

Here\'s the latest for those waiting on ISOT CD\'s. I know we have been trying to get these out with in two weeks of ordering. This last batch is going to be more like 3 weeks. I expect to have enough to get up to date this weekend. I\'ve gotten a number of emails today from those getting a little nervous.

I will email all those waiting as soon as they ship.

Many have asked how long will this be available. I said I would give a warning. I\'m not ready to announce a date certain yet but this project is winding down.
We have a number in mind and I will announce what that is soon.

What probably is going to happen is, I will announce how many or how long ISOT will still be available and after that time the personalized edition will not be available.

We will probably offer the set in a non-personalized edition. Everything will be the same except the art work will be printed, not hand drawn and the sets won\'t be numbered. These will be offered at a substantially lower price.

I\'ll make a official anouncement here and probably start a new thread so everyone sees it soon.

nuff_said

nice work and great planning!  hope your spring break was swell : )
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Boots

I\'m usually a pretty patient bot, but i was one of the culprits responsible for emailing/bothering out of nervousness for my set.

So thanks for the update the reassurance, and for keeping your cool while finishing this ISOT agenda strong.
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

zappahead

i don\'t blame you bots for being anxious, it\'s a very special set.
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited