Live in studio performances

What is Yan Kan?

Started by beelzeBob, September 11, 2008, 05:23:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

waisinet

I would have bought all 3 cds if they where available. :p

Just have to be satisfied with one CD.  :\'(

Slunker

September 17, 2008, 08:53:53 pm #46 Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 09:08:46 pm by Slunker
So, just a question for you Travis: for us non-US bots who won\'t be able to get the tour only cd\'s, around what time can we expect to be able to buy them through this site? Just a rough estimate perhaps?

I want to get them all..  :\'(

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that you\'ll reveal the release dates at a later date.. guess I\'ll just have to wait then.  ;D

Chris DiCicco

ordered Dragons and Deer...

fun times yeeeaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

will order the rest later, along with\'m others.

Thanks for the awesome mystery Travis.

;D

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

slunkatron

I can\'t wait to hear when the other two will be available.  I need to know whether to get my Chicago bot to get the CDs for me at the show.  Otherwise, I might be able to road trip to Towson, MD to the show.

bigbri

I\'m hitting the Chicago show next weekend, so hopefully I\'ll get at least one. Probably can\'t afford more than that. Albino, perhaps.

nuff_said

September 18, 2008, 08:56:46 pm #50 Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:57:38 pm by nuff_said

Pictures of the covers are already online over at .tk

jeez  >:(
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

eggman90

^^^How could that be? Are they from the merch table from a show?^^^

zappahead

^^^^^ someone bought them at a show earlier in the week.
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

doowhat

Quote^^^How could that be? Are they from the merch table from a show?^^^
The guy that posted the pics is from Salt Lake City where Buckethead just recently played.

nuff_said

The guy that posted the pics is from Salt Lake City where Buckethead just recently played.

in that case, never mind jeez ;)
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

eggman90

^^^^Nice! We need reviews, now! 8)^^^^^^