New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Seacrh Of Update

Started by Travis, February 26, 2007, 06:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ZQ

[size=13]Thank you Travis...for EVERYTHING!! You rock! 8)
Hopez youz feeling more chi as the hours tick away!
Big hugz!  :-*
[/size]  

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Slunker

QuoteTravis you rule man. Sorry if this the wrong place to say this but you are a god on the keys. Keep doing what you guys are doing.

I couldn\'t agree more! I was listening to Thanatopsis albums all night long last night, and it was just heavenly! Those albums are definitely some of my favorite music at the moment, I just love the "jammy" feel of the songs. Buckethead rocks, we all know that, but Travis\' stuff is just unreal. I never knew you could rock like that on a keyboard.  8)

And ZQ, welcome to these boards as well!  ;D

zappahead

March 02, 2007, 03:48:43 pm #32 Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 03:50:10 pm by zappahead
travis, thanks soo much for your dedication and willingness to take on such a project. i\'m sure we will all be as patient as we can.  ;) i can\'t wait to receive mine in the mail, and see what number i have, the covers, the new songs, you know. but i\'ll wait as long as needed.

also thanks for keeping us soo up to date with all of the madness, tdrsmusic really is something special, and everytime i read ur posts, u just back it up 100%.

travis ur the man!!
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

shaun

March 02, 2007, 04:19:13 pm #33 Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 07:47:45 pm by shaun
is Buckethead the one really doing all the drawing\'s on the disc\'s, or does he have helpers? I just cannot imagine 1 person having to write on every disc  :)

d6

March 02, 2007, 07:43:42 pm #34 Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 07:48:59 pm by d6
in bucketheadland, the bucketbots help, Im almost sure... ;)

no.j.k. sure he does  all the drawing by  himself. otherwise this would be completely against the whole concept . bucket never would lie to his fans .
official hippie hell survivor

shaun

Quotein bucketheadland, the bucketbots help, Im almost sure... ;)

only Buckethead should be allowed to create the drawings

d6

shaun, i was just kidding. and therefor modified my post.

sure he does all the drawings himself. no one else. and that makes the whole box set even more interesting and almost unbelievabe, imagine all that hard work!! coming from his hands.
official hippie hell survivor

Cooley

Thank You Travis! ;D Email sent!

Travis

Another massive mailing today.  Both domestic and international. Again we were just broad-sided by the demand. It\'s not just getting the mailing together, the demand outstripped the supply well before we could just get the pre-orders out. If your wondering where the hell is my pre-order set, you will probably see it in the next few days.  We still need one more blast to get us up to date and that should happen by mid-week. I appreciate everyones understanding about the time this project is taking to distribute. If you ordered after the 21st  you are probably looking at another week before yours is ready to ship. Again I offer anyone who can\'t wait a refund on their purchase, but if your willing to wait a bit we will get this to you as soon a humanly possible.  I\'ll keep you updated in this thread.

Jordanatron

Hey travis, no problem just happy to be in the mix.
Just exited as hell. and to let peple know I ordered on the 20th.  ;D
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

dirtface

March 04, 2007, 06:24:42 am #40 Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 06:26:17 am by dirtface
Quoteshaun, i was just kidding. and therefor modified my post.

sure he does all the drawings himself. no one else. and that makes the whole box set even more interesting and almost unbelievabe, imagine all that hard work!! coming from his hands.

Well, it is hard to imagine after seeing the pictures of the disks..

Regardless; my order has been placed.

HightopNinja

QuoteAnother massive mailing today.  Both domestic and international. Again we were just broad-sided by the demand. It\'s not just getting the mailing together, the demand outstripped the supply well before we could just get the pre-orders out. If your wondering where the hell is my pre-order set, you will probably see it in the next few days.  We still need one more blast to get us up to date and that should happen by mid-week. I appreciate everyones understanding about the time this project is taking to distribute. If you ordered after the 21st  you are probably looking at another week before yours is ready to ship. Again I offer anyone who can\'t wait a refund on their purchase, but if your willing to wait a bit we will get this to you as soon a humanly possible.  I\'ll keep you updated in this thread.

So, if we ordered on the twenty first, we should be getting them soon? I don\'t mind the waiting..well, yeah, I do, but in the end, I know it\'ll all be worth it. :) Thanks again Travis, you\'re doing a hell of a job. :)

zappahead

waiting isn\'t the problem here, its the anticipation!!
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

zapmax

Metalpitch

Hi,
I received yesterday the 13 cd, and I\'ve just finished to listened to tem... I\'m just a bit disapointed that we find the same song two time (on vol 7 (tk4) and on vol 11 (tk2)).  >:(

Moreover, there\'s some mystakes with the numbers of some discs. They are not corresponding to the number of the cover...
Strange !

:-/