New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Bucketheadland Blueprints Has Been REISSUED!

Started by Archetype4, August 21, 2007, 12:44:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Archetype4

HOLY FREAKIN SWEET!

and i never thought it would happen

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/store/blueprints.html

unfortunately, im gonna have to get the non limited ver. cause i dont have the moneys.  just like the new DCK. i just really hope they got rid of all the crackles and pops that were on there

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Travis

Just a reminder, this is not a re-release, it was never officially released till now. Also to anticipate some questions. I did clean the recording up but remember the source for this was a cassette demo tape, it was a first generation copy but it will will never be hifi, but that\'s part of the charm.

Slunk-Override

DCK - #357

Boots

I went with the original because i\'ve always loved the artwork :)
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

keagan2387

Just wanted to say thanks again Trav and Buck this is a big part of Bucket\'s career!

MundaneSoul

This announcement is so awesome it gave me a nosebleed.
Aquabot is sooooo gross.

GiantRobot24

how many will be made and  how many have been givin out? I want it for christmas, but i doubt the limited will be around that long

ZQ

QuoteThis announcement is so awesome it gave me a nosebleed.
[glb] :o :o :o[/glb]
 ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

MundaneSoul

Quotehow many will be made and  how many have been givin out? I want it for christmas, but i doubt the limited will be around that long

I very highly doubt it will be around that long. If you really want it convince someone to get it for you now as an early Christmas present. Just keep in mind that there may be even more cool stuff in store between now and then.
Aquabot is sooooo gross.