New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

dead thread

Started by nuff_said, January 16, 2009, 04:20:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

January 16, 2009, 04:20:39 pm Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 10:12:47 pm by nuff_said
Maximum Bob, I miss you and all your sagedom.

Miss you and your words when you were on Myspace, (Happy Deli Creeps Friday); you who can stun even the most cunning of linguists.  Yes you, the Stunning Linguist.  

Give us a word or fifty.  It would be quite nice.

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY agree...
Please...please!! As nuff said a word or fifty...would be quite nice indeed!!!  

We....miss your wit and wonderfulness...
Bob Maximum!!!!

BIG HUGE HUGZ!!  :-*

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

zintar

ilikeheadcheese

ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

DawnoftheBucket

I too, would love to hear more from MAXIMUM BOB! A grunt, a gurgle, or even a giggle would be nice.

beau810

Bob to the Max,
We would love to hear more work from you... out of the the singers that Buckethead has worked with you, my friend, are at the top.  

This is a huge complement: Your work reminds me of Gibby Hanes & Dave Brockie... 2 of my favorite psychos.

Get on Bucketheads a$$ to do another recording... or a tour would be nice as well!!!!

Support underground music!!!

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

waisinet

Yes - a world tour! Or at least a tour through europe would be fantastic. Deli Creeps besides C2B3 is the band i am most eager to see live!

maximum_bob

Here\'s a big imaginary sweaty hug, complete with unlimited digital intrusion with insufficient lubrication for each of you....

I was just thinking about some of the creative minds on this board, wondering if anyone in the world would like to assume creative control of the Deli Creeps website...

I would welcome it....

nuff_said

Hey, happy 13th Bob Maximum.  Nice to hear from you.

I\'d be happy to lend any support that\'s within my abilities, O my brother.

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

:-* Happy Happy DELIghtfully Disembodied wee hheeee Frightfully Friday the 13th!!!!

Good golly Bob Maximum...weeeee! What a super Schweet wonderful surprise to seize you!!  schweaty hugs and digital infusional delights too.... ;) imagination...whew carry my gory headstump away....nice indeedly!!   ;)

If ever I can help out I\'ll do whatevas I can too!!

Biggesst HUGEST HUGZ!  :-*

greg@bucketheadlan

QuoteHere\'s a big imaginary sweaty hug, complete with unlimited digital intrusion with insufficient lubrication for each of you....

I was just thinking about some of the creative minds on this board, wondering if anyone in the world would like to assume creative control of the Deli Creeps website...

I would welcome it....

Hey Bob, Greg from Bucketheadland.com here, I sent you a private message about the site, shoot me an email after you read it or call me:

greg@bucketheadland.com

hexaChord

Hey Bob, Greg from Bucketheadland.com here, I sent you a private message about the site, shoot me an email after you read it or call me:

greg@bucketheadland.com

With all respect, but wouldn\'t it be better to update BHL first?

ZQ

greg@bucketheadland.com

Super to seize you Admin Rupert!!!  Happy headstump indeedy...is me...I lovez the bucketboard...FUN FUN FUN...and of corpse I love TDRS...treatz galore and continued FUN certainly...  ;D

What a hap happ happy Friday the 13th...Bob Maximum AND Admin Rup...and surely Super Wonderful Travis has been here today too... weee!!

I dunno...I just felt a lil like gushing...happy to see all of youz gory headstumps...and sending youz all....megatons of meaty squeezy BIG HUGE HUGZ!
 :-* HAve FUN FUN FUN!!! ;D

Slunker

February 14, 2009, 12:47:37 am #14 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:48:25 am by Slunker

greg@bucketheadland.com

Hey, how about updating bucketheadland.com first instead? That place needs a lot more work, and an overhaul as well.. it\'s one big eyesore. Snap out of it man..

Hey Bob, Maximum! Don\'t let this Greg fella take over the site, it\'ll fall into a state of disrepair within weeks. Your choice, of course..