New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Tour DVD

Started by DUFFATRON, November 05, 2008, 10:06:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DUFFATRON

November 05, 2008, 10:06:11 pm Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:06:26 pm by Dufmandinga
who else would absolutely mess themselves if a tour DVD was put together?  ;D

1. me
2. me
3. me
4. me

Chris DiCicco

.5 I

or

.5 Me

or

+1

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Jordanatron

I\'ll keep the Depends on just in case ;)
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

beau810

That would be killer... if the songs chosen were the ones where he actually had a drummer or with That 1 Guy.  I found that Buckethead and a computer isnt as impressive as when he plays with a real musicians.  

What I would really like to see is another guitarist with him live because all of Buckethead\'s songs have two guitar tracks.  Poison Wind would be mind blowing live.  Im sure there are plenty of guitarists who have the ablility and would be honored to play Buckethead\'s rhythms with him on stage.  Just a dream... that one day this would become true.
Support underground music!!!

DUFFATRON

i can\'t imagine him sharing the stage w/ another axe

beau810

Im just talking about a tour guitarist, not someone that would steal his thunder but would inhance the musical experience.  

Hes shared the stage with other musicians before, so I dont see him as unwilling to try something like this out.

Im sure buckethead will do what he wants... Im just glad to see him tour and still release great recordings.
Support underground music!!!

eggman90

QuoteThat would be killer... if the songs chosen were the ones where he actually had a drummer or with That 1 Guy.  I found that Buckethead and a computer isnt as impressive as when he plays with a real musicians.  

What I would really like to see is another guitarist with him live because all of Buckethead\'s songs have two guitar tracks.  Poison Wind would be mind blowing live.  Im sure there are plenty of guitarists who have the ablility and would be honored to play Buckethead\'s rhythms with him on stage.  Just a dream... that one day this would become true.

Agree totally. Buckethead is just such an incredible riff miester-his rhythm guitar playing just plain kicks ass. Would love to see him play his compositions with a band. He has done well with friends like Pinchface, Brain and T1G, but a hand-picked group of veterans that did mini-tours would be the ultimate show-the sound would be awesome.

AcousticPhenomena

I was at the Buffalo show and there was what looked like an older guy professional non-audient shooting the songs on DV maybe? Here\'s to hoping it surfaces

Acoustic Phenomena

Sergeant Whoopass

minh

QuoteIm just talking about a tour guitarist, not someone that would steal his thunder but would inhance the musical experience.  

Hes shared the stage with other musicians before, so I dont see him as unwilling to try something like this out.

Im sure buckethead will do what he wants... Im just glad to see him tour and still release great recordings.

I\'d love to be his tour guitarist. I\'d have the best time of my life!