New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Sweet new pic from NAMM!

Started by Phydeaux_3, January 16, 2011, 11:52:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SheMouse

Quote^^I don\'t think it\'s so much that he needs help with walking but just Bootsy guiding Bucket where they need to go.  Since bucket\'s face doesn\'t really fit, he has to tilt his head up to see where he\'s going.  I don\'t claim to be an expert on this though.

I\'m going to have to agree with this. Buckethead\'s eyes don\'t match up with the little eye holes on his mask, it\'s more like cheek skin. Naturally I don\'t think he\'d be able to see all too well. He probably still is on the mend, but obviously he\'s feeling quite a bit better. :)

ilikeheadcheese

^^yay ;D

Only reason I say that is because I know when I have that mask on it\'s hard to see because the eye holes are at my lower eye/cheek.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

stumpdangler

Quote^^I don\'t think it\'s so much that he needs help with walking but just Bootsy guiding Bucket where they need to go.  Since bucket\'s face doesn\'t really fit, he has to tilt his head up to see where he\'s going.  I don\'t claim to be an expert on this though.

This is a very plausible explanation, as it did seem to be a little odd to have Bootsy ushering Bh around like that Especially in a crowded  and noisy room. Buckethead is known for slunking around anyway though.

robotpie3000

actually i think thats quite a legitimate suggestion. before putting a mesh mask over his white mask we can see that the mask eye slots are slightly lower than his eyes, as shown in many pictures found on the net.

nothinglost7

firefitz - you may be correct about him appearing thinner and frail but who knows. He is in his 40\'s now and has had possible back surgery which would have laid him out for at least 6 - 8 (possibly more.) I would assume that would make anyone look thin and frail.

My two cents on Bootsy guiding him around.

That has almost always been the case with Bucket when he\'s in a crowded area with tons of people taking pictures and yelling at them. It usually is P-Sticks job to keep a watchful eye to make sure Bucket is safe and gets where he needs t go. Bootsy just was making sure that they were moving along swiftly so no issues would arise.

Just my take. :)

badgerbot

My take is exactly the same as nothinglost.  I keep thinking about p-sticks guiding the Bucket off stage at concerts.  The faceplate to my badgerbot armor is designed to avoid visibility restriction, but still presents a challenge in a really crowded place.  Nothinglost\'s other comments are right on point to my view.  It\'s a good thing the Bucket never says anything or we\'d all go ape-sh_t imputing hidden meanings.

Chris DiCicco

his hands got BIGGGERR! I bet he can reach from 1st fret too the 13th fret Eazy.
The Exosphere  2013

ilikeheadcheese

ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Jordanatron

January 22, 2011, 12:57:23 am #23 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 01:03:34 am by Breastmeat
As i recall Buckethead wears cloth over his eyes so you can\'t see them, in 08 he was walked on stage the same way at Toads, and i was in the front row.
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Trev_dog

QuoteAs i recall Buckethead wears cloth over his eyes so you can\'t see them, in 08 he was walked on stage the same way at Toads, and i was in the front row.

When I saw him at Murray Theatre I am 100% sure that I could see his eyes and have seen numerous pictures with his eyes showing....

Jordanatron

January 22, 2011, 01:16:45 pm #25 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 01:56:16 pm by Breastmeat
yes there is plenty of shots with his eye\'s but not lately, he was right in front of me it looked like he was wearing some kind of silk screen or a type of thin cloth. I took a pic of him right in front of me and im looking at it now and you can see it\'s covered.  ;D Believe me i\'m not saying he does this all the time, but at the time i thought to my self why he was being helped on stage at the time it was dark when the lights came on at some point and standing right in front of me you could not see past his eye sockets,i said to myself jeez no wonder he needed help on stage, there screened.
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Silverado

Has everyone seen the ODB tribute where he\'s sticking his face straight in the camera with the leatherface mask on.  I always wondered if thoses were his real teeth..? all pointy and what not?  If you haven\'t seen it you should look it up WU-TANG baby!

In Search Of The

I think those are part of the mask, as you can see his mouth behind the one in the mask. I have a similar mask and there\'s a mouth with some teeth in it.