New Buckethead CD limited edition

Started by Travis, December 21, 2010, 05:38:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking...

To 1313

Double 13.

13 is Buckethead\'s Favorite number

badgerbot

Good point.  On Cobrastrike, The 13th Scroll, Buckethead is listed as "Call Him Torker 1313."

Phydeaux_3

Quote"Here\'s my two..."

Your images aren\'t working because the link does not end with .jpg.. I tried fixing it but couldn\'t even get to see the images myself. Try just putting the whole URL for the pictures without tags, then maybe somebody (like me) can make them clickable for you. Besides, I\'m dieing to see 2 more hand drawn covers! ;0)

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

In Search Of The

Huh, sorry about that chaps. I did replace the original link with an Imageshack one but it looks like that fell flat on its arse. Here you go.

Best Regards

hmmmm..... (thinks about ordering another holiday LE)
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

SheMouse

Finally got around to listening to the album in full. I love the whole album, and I\'m so glad I bought it early. While I love all the tracks, Track 5 and Track 11 are something special to me.

Now all I have to do is scan the picture I got so I can upload some album artwork to my itunes.  

Phydeaux_3

QuoteHuh, sorry about that chaps. I did replace the original link with an Imageshack one but it looks like that fell flat on its arse. Here you go.

THANKS!!!

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

In Search Of The

nothinglost7

^^^ Well that is just awful if you ask me. The LE hasn\'t even sold out yet and this supposed "fan" is taking the liberty of trying to make some dough off of Bucket\'s hard work.

Shame on you.

In Search Of The

Shame on them indeed, I think it\'s tragic to even attempt to make money (no matter how small) off something so personal, more so when it\'s still being sold.

Bucketdog

^^^ this new LE has to be his best work of 2010. And he was nice enough to personalize it. I WON\'T be selling mine till I\'m old or I might be buried with it.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

firefitz

i am trying to post the pic of mine, but i am unable to find the url for it. can\'t find it under "properties" i think that is what you need to copy?

StrungOutOnStrings

January 17, 2011, 05:30:35 pm #147 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 11:52:03 pm by StrungOutOnStrings
I am so glad that this limited edition is still available (after the holidays).  ;D

I finally purchased a copy today, I guess better late than never!
"A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians" - Zappa

ISOT #189, Best Regards #132, Spinal Clock #120

In Search Of The

Quotei am trying to post the pic of mine, but i am unable to find the url for it. can\'t find it under "properties" i think that is what you need to copy?

You need to go to a site such as Imageshack, upload it there and then copy the direct link you get so you can post it here.

firefitz