hearing mine for the first time. Just magical ;D
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

bucket_fan

January 06, 2011, 05:17:10 am #106 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 05:20:19 am by bucket_fan

Received mine today 8) i have been listening to this release for hours, non-stop, this CD is amazing! really something i have been waiting for, i also agree with those who have said "he is back" this statement couldn\'t be closer to the truth.

Real highlights from the album that i highly enjoy and that really stuck out from the rest for me:

Track 1 (amazing track, one of my top favorites, really fun to listen to, lots of happiness and hard rock, great combo\'s!)

Track 2 of course ;)

Track 3, this track is a great one, mellow and beautiful, yet still manages to have that rock feel, really reminds me of A Real Diamond in the Rough.

Track 4 is a great tune, i also agree with others that have said this reminds them a bit of early Sabbath.

Track 5, this is one of the two true highlights, really reminds me of the holidays and Shadows Between The Sky with some powerful solo\'s.

Track 6, again this is a good one, reminds me of a gargantuan army preparing for battle, some great sounds here.

Track 8 is the[/u] heavy track for me here, really love the killer drop tuned riffs and solos, out of previous albums this one reminds me of Decoding the Tomb of Bansheebot with some Cuckoo Clock of Hell and Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock thrown in.

Track 9 is the second true highlight from this for me and shall never be forgotten, such a short track that contains an unsurpassed amount of beauty,  this really reminds me of Capitan EO\'s Voyage, this would have made the greatest ending to that CD, i would also assume that this track was composed during the CEV recording sessions.

Track 10 is the definition of rock and roll, reminds me extremely of AC/DC and Frankenstein Brothers tracks such as Bought Big Ben.

So to sum it up, these are the tracks that are most important in my mind and are the true great\'s, the others that i have not mentioned (Tracks 7, 11, 12 and 13) while highly enjoyable as-well, they really haven\'t clicked in my mind just yet, i\'m sure i will enjoy these more as i give them some growing time.

10/10 Superb job, Thank you Buckethead![/u] :D

That is an awesome album cover/greeting card you got!(Buckethead is so funny.)  Nice review.   I really like the sound of Track 11 and I think Track 13 is a cool outro.

Bucketfel

i got pumped about my new theory about the album and its significance so much i cannot go to sleep. (more importantly i just got from Mexico taking over 12 hours in planes, conections, and agents believing that my wii control was a bomb ;D)

The album is FF/NIASS meets Left Hanging, i mean Recycled Leftovers. Maybe they are just leftovers XD
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

Bucketdog

January 06, 2011, 08:14:59 am #108 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:15:41 am by Bucketdog
^^^ \'recycled\'? What\'s recycled? The new LE? Exactly what are you talking about? :-/
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

Phydeaux_3

At first track 2 was just pretty good, now I find that it is my hands-down favorite on the album. Funny how B\'s music is like that.. it tends to grow on you, like green fuzz....

"Jordy Verrill.. you lunkhead!" LOL!
(Meteor shit!!!)

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

ilikeheadcheese

^^^I\'ve noticed through my years in Bucketheadland that the first song I hear off the album is almost always my favorite.  For this album I can\'t have a favorite though, every track is good even that last one.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Viking...

Deeg should have reviewed track 7 that song is so awsome!  :o :o :o

Jowaxe

Is that your official review Viking? :)

StuntCoyote

really, REALLY love this album! it\'s just awesome!!!  :)

Viking...

January 06, 2011, 04:53:02 pm #114 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 04:53:15 pm by Viking

yeah lol. xD

Whale_On_This

QuoteDeeg should have reviewed track 7 that song is so awsome!  :o :o :o

Track 7, is pretty killah
Aside from that overused intro sound.
Easily my least fave moment on the whole cd.

There ya go.
Even if I\'m not Deeg

Bucketfel

January 06, 2011, 08:47:08 pm #116 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:07:27 pm by Bucketfel
Track 5 is my new love 8)

and Track 11 is my mistress ;D
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

deegz

really, REALLY love this album! it\'s just awesome!!!  :)

^ Heh, i love how he wrote Buckethead twice, very cool.

ilikeheadcheese

^^^yeah, it\'s kind of like Stunt Coyote was talking to Herbie and said huh? then Herbie yelled BUCKETHEAD!
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213