Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

badgerbot

ilikeheadcheese

December 02, 2010, 11:36:22 pm #2 Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 11:37:14 pm by ilikeheadcheese
How can you pick just one?
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

robotpie3000

QuoteHow can you pick just one?

exactly, you gotta have at least a top 50 or even a top 100 maybe.

Best Regards

trust me i have a top 150 i just LOVE listening to this one :)
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

Bucketdog

December 03, 2010, 12:32:38 am #5 Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 12:35:54 am by Bucketdog
Mrs. Beasley... And a lot of stuff off of blue prints are my number 1 favorite(s). In-fact, I tend to listen to colma and his earlier recordings wayyyyyyyy more then anything after Colma. It\'s seems he was way more musical in his earlier days. Fun fact: Einstein did his best work when he was younger.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

Reanimator77

Stretching Lighthouuuuu!@#.............. (Brain exploded from enourmous effort to hold back all the favorites).
Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.

PawnBot

BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Whale_On_This

Currently it is What (in) The Hell Was That

But these things change, constantly.

beau810

Soothsayer is at the top with many others but this one was first on my mind... it\'s flowing emotional solo throughout the song makes it truly remarkable.
Support underground music!!!

robotpie3000

id hate to sound like a buckethead beginner, but my favorites are still jordan, nottingham lace and soothsayer. and you can just name about any other song and it will appear on my top 500 list lol. :P

beelzeBob

Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

NotAHickInIndy

"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

A Day Will Come

Similar to others, my favorite Buckethead songs change depending on the mood I\'m in. As my screen name indicates, A Day Will Come is definitely up there on my list. Other favorites off the top of my head include Nottingham Lace, Soothsayer, Dawn Appears, and Lebron.

My favorite right now though is definitely Terra Firma off Left Hanging. That song is simply perfect. I\'ve been listening to it nonstop since I got the CD yesterday.
Buckethead's music has changed my life for the better, and for that I am forever grateful.

FishingBall

Right now my favorite is.

Checkerboard incision or Star Chasing.

;)