New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Travis,Buckethead and vocalists...

Started by JSTHERACON, April 01, 2004, 11:12:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JSTHERACON

Is TDRS thinking about vocalist project which might push Buckethead into visibility increasing more of a demand on *certain* projects?

I was thinking
Mike Patton/Bucket
NERD/Buckethead...
or Andre and Bucket....

I dunno. It just seems to me that it\'s time right after the Axl/Bootsy/Les Claypool thing..

Maybe im off but maybe Bucket could do like a Supernatural  Santana album with various vocalists.

For BUCKETHEAD projects go here, what are you doing procrastinatin? Order them

doomride

Travis

CMA

QuoteUh,no....

Dude, like travis said you cant rule anything out..i\'ll give one prime example Radiohead. ok computer was a landmark album. the next album Kid A was a mild electronica album...much to everyones dismay it was acually pretty awesome and still gets played by me to this day. i could also mention u2 with the pop album...but i said only one example ;d, Jstheracon you forgot to mention the sickest puppies around...Cornbugs, i havn\'t heard the new album but i have spot the psycho and it\'s a truely cool sound. try and check them out if you can it might hold you over untill buckethead does what you said.

JSTHERACON

Doomride, I don\'t know why you are so unreceptive to the idea. If Bucket has riffs lying around that work for vocal contributions? I say hell yea  hook that up.

Chris, I have the Cornbugs projects. I like them but when I say vocalists I guess I mean singers...

I hear alot singers and I think, "...theres a world of singers out there for a project."

I think there is no shame in making a more accessible project as long as it\'s good. If it boosts up your sales,why the heck not?

Did you guys realize on sites like Soulseek you are downloaded in the  hundreds and sometimes thousands?

I think it\'s time to make the projects all available as licensed mp3 downloads.

50 cents a track...

Travis, take a look at this:

http://www.netburn.com

For BUCKETHEAD projects go here, what are you doing procrastinatin? Order them

zuzu

QuoteDid you guys realize on sites like Soulseek you are downloaded in the  hundreds and sometimes thousands?

it\'s a pity those hundreds and thousands don\'t think enough of the artists or the music to buy the cd\'s, so they could break even producing them