Buckethead In A Band Scenario?

Started by eggman90, October 20, 2009, 08:43:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greatape

QuoteBuckethead+Travis+Brain = YES!!!!

This really needs to happen!  

Phydeaux_3

This really needs to happen!  

Put House on bass too, Giant Robot-like.

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

Chris DiCicco

Put House on bass too, Giant Robot-like.

smooches,
» Phy³

+1

I miss Butthouse.
The Exosphere  2013

Duckhead

^+2  ;)
 I thought I would share about what would be an AWESOME show imo...

any collaboration of Travis and Bucket whether it be Population Override, Thanatopsis, Dragons of Eden or if possible Running After Deer.

here is the venue - a warehouse or club somewhere near TDRS so Travis doesn\'t have to travel far - and private engagement for the members of TDRS ( ;Dhehe). I would LOVE to see any of the above albums performed live - even if it was only a 45min concert.

Slaw_Slinger

Quote^+2  ;)
I thought I would share about what would be an AWESOME show imo...

any collaboration of Travis and Bucket whether it be Population Override, Thanatopsis, Dragons of Eden or if possible Running After Deer.

here is the venue - a warehouse or club somewhere near TDRS so Travis doesn\'t have to travel far - and private engagement for the members of TDRS ( ;Dhehe). I would LOVE to see any of the above albums performed live - even if it was only a 45min concert.

+++13  

K-FLO

colonial claypool\'s bucket of Bernie brains + travis

a super duper band
Y, Y+B, X+Y <hold> ←

"I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. Don't mean you have to like it."

http://www.grandin.com/restrain/new.conv.rest.html

1000true

I definitely want to see him with a band again, it has been too long. Buckethead, Bill Laswell, Brain is what I saw a couple years ago in Columbus Ohio, billed as Praxis - I would pay to see it time and time again. Besides the first Buckethead show I ever saw, It was by far the best ever!

beau810

Im not sure what you guys think of John 5 but I think a recording with Buckethead would be a shred fest as well as being completely out there.  

programing - Monti
death wedge - Buckethead
sonic bully - John 5
dark atmosphere - Laswell
insanity - Gibby
guidance - Beau810
Support underground music!!!

stumpdangler

QuoteI definitely want to see him with a band again, it has been too long. Buckethead, Bill Laswell, Brain is what I saw a couple years ago in Columbus Ohio, billed as Praxis - I would pay to see it time and time again. Besides the first Buckethead show I ever saw, It was by far the best ever![/quote

My first time seeing Buckethead live was with Praxis in 1996 and it was awesome. Another remarkable one was sitting in with Primus during their set in 1999, absolutely amazing, too.