New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Bucketheadland homepage

Started by ilikeheadcheese, February 18, 2011, 02:19:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

silversurfer

February 25, 2011, 08:46:16 pm #45 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:47:11 pm by silversurfer
Your right it would be a nice thing to have it on a new  cd like I posted ( tour only album)  several post ago which still becomes available through travis. Yes it would be sweet but it dont matter if we like 12 or 13 or 14 tracks on a album. I just want the music from him quanity on a cd dont bother me as long as it comes out one way or the other.  

You said enter the chicken had 12 tracks and the import came with 13(shen chi) ?

My us copy only had eleven tracks until I got the one with shen chi which made it 12  tracks ?

shredding is life my youtube sight

http://www.youtube.com/user/smyer4040

gb714us

DisembodiedLoaf

You said enter the chicken had 12 tracks and the import came with 13(shen chi) ?

My us copy only had eleven tracks until I got the one with shen chi which made it 12  tracks ?

Excuse me, I meant to say EtC originally had 11 songs, but Shen Chi made it 12. I was thinking of M&R when I said that.

DisembodiedLoaf

QuoteShadows had 15
Hence why I said this:
He doesn\'t always have 13 songs. When he wants to have 13 songs, he has 13 songs. He won\'t make a full album with 13 songs and then tack one on.