New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

OMG OMG OMG OMG TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by matt, December 18, 2007, 03:55:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ilikeheadcheese

Was at the Towson show last night and.......IT WAS AWESOME i really liked the BH and T1G jam at the end.  
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Soothsayer21

QuoteI needed to tell *someone* how good Wednesday night\'s show in Asbury Park was, so here I am.
I can\'t even express how happy Bucket made me. I was right in the front, pressed against the stage. He gave me a My Little Pony and took my gift, a little screaming guy with a skull head. He seemed to like it. He sticks his tongue out when he plays, I could see it through his mask. I\'ve never read that anywhere. He played Soothsayer and Welcome to Bucketheadland, both songs that I love, and also some new stuff that I hadn\'t heard. I danced and smiled from ear to ear the whole time.
In all, it was by FAR the best concert I\'ve been to, evereverever. Now I just have to convince my boyfriend to go with me to B.B. King\'s Nov. 1st!
I was at the show at the Pony too! Ended up in the back because I got there after the show started. Your right that it was so awesome. He played amazingly! Hit me up if you want to chat about the show, or end up desperately needing a ride to BB Kings lol.

ella_mental

This is a tribute to that strange guy talking on the side of the stage.  One of those happy WTF moments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U

Trev_dog

Pardon me resurrecting this post but I just have to say THANK YOU

It seems that here in Utah not many artists get around to coming here but Buckethead did.

He came to Murray Theatre, it was the best concert ever, his tour ended this year I saw from his website and I just want to thank him for such a great tour, hoping he tours again soon and comes to Utah again. Thanks again  ;)

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

DisembodiedLoaf

Get ready for Deja Vu Colorado!

http://bucketheadland.com/tour/index.html

Oh yeah! He\'s taking a month break before Colorado so maybe a new album will be at the shows. ;D

ilikeheadcheese

^^^might be a new one at the towson show too since he\'s taking another month for a break ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

DisembodiedLoaf

Yes and I thought there would be one possibly in july because of the 1 month break and the fesivals haven\'t had it but I sense one coming. ;D

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Trev_dog

Awww no Utah dates yet :\'(

Oh well, I am still hanging in there, Buckethead has showed up at Utah a few other times hopefully he wont skip out this time.

Duckhead

Still waiting for some west of the Rockies dates. Big B, will you ever play in Hawaii?

Trev_dog

QuoteStill waiting for some west of the Rockies dates. Big B, will you ever play in Hawaii?

Yeah me too, its been like 2 months since his tour dates were updated, if he doesnt go down through California I will be very surprised, still waiting for the UT dates though, if he comes I got some friends and a date that I really want to take and of course I will have to pick up a few of his albums while I am at it. I am trying to hang in there and think about his last concert here which blew my friend away That1Guy was amazing too.

beelzeBob

I talked to the merch guy at the Mishawaka show. He indicated they would be on tour again in April.

No new tour only cd at mish.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

BelieveIntheBucket

QuoteI talked to the merch guy at the Mishawaka show. He indicated they would be on tour again in April.

No new tour only cd at mish.
thanks for the update. remember when someone who was talking to brain said that brain was talking about touring with buckethead in the spring? maybe this new tour starting in april will be that tour! that would be sooooooooo awesome

DisembodiedLoaf

thanks for the update. remember when someone who was talking to brain said that brain was talking about touring with buckethead in the spring? maybe this new tour starting in april will be that tour! that would be sooooooooo awesome

AND a kid in jazz band at school said he heard a rumor of C2B3 touring...