New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

funnel weaver artwork

Started by Wires and Clips, July 04, 2007, 07:18:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wires and Clips

hi. i was wondering about this, because here on the TDRS download page, the front cover is very colorful. but i want the real thing so i checked amazon and the cover is...... black and white?? can some one tell me whats going on here?

DUFFATRON

July 04, 2007, 10:20:07 pm #1 Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:20:26 pm by Dufmandinga
i own it and the color you see on the tdrs store page is the correct one, sometimes people just post scummy pics of album art on cdnow and other sites, i saw the same thing done with a pic of somewhere over the slaughterhouse in black and white
hope that answers your Q

Wires and Clips

thanks! i just didnt want something bland. this is definitely a future purchase for me, since i have chicken noodles and the cobra strikes on the way  :)

Boots

Quotesometimes people just post scummy pics of album art on cdnow and other sites

what an injustice to Funnel Weaver..That\'s easily one of my favorite covers along with Day of the Robot.
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

Wires and Clips

Quotesometimes people just post scummy pics of album art

well, this is the official picture on amazon, not a user image(though a user was kind enough to post a color pic).
why would amazon mess up artwork?

snubnog

well, this is the official picture on amazon, not a user image(though a user was kind enough to post a color pic).
why would amazon mess up artwork?

There\'s an outrageous amount of stuff messed up on Amazon (I\'m always submitting corrections). But it doesn\'t necessarily mean it was Amazon staff who got it wrong - when the listing for Funnel Weaver was first added it could have just been added by a fan who submitted a black and white scan, which then stuck.