Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Soothsayer LIVE

Started by Solar, February 19, 2007, 05:26:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Slunker

Nice! Soothsayer is an awesome song, and it makes me mad every single time because I don\'t have Crime Slunk Scene!  >:(  ;D

But I have the re-pressing on pre-order, so I\'ll get it eventually, hehe. But thanks for the live clip there, nice quality and all. Super!  8)

superslidetail

That song is incredible, now I really want that CD.

tangdog

CSS is one of the few Buckethead discs that I own ( I got some catching up to do) and its a consistently great disc. I listened to it 3 times today driving around.

There are some shows over at archive.org that may be of interest, check out the one from the  Canopy Club on 2006-09-15 (September 15, 2006)

Mad Monster Party ( from CSS) is #11 and Soothsayer is #12

Slunker

Soothsayer is an amazing song indeed, especially when he really tears loose near the end with some incredible solos. Sends chills down my spine every time.

Unfortunately for me, I hadn\'t started listening to Buckethead when CSS was first available, and it\'s one of the few cd\'s that I don\'t own right now. That\'s why I\'m looking forward to this re-pressing, it\'s a great, great album.

Solar

Soothsayer has to be my favorite song he\'s ever done. It\'s 9 minutes of Buckethead perfection. A masterpiece.

I can\'t wait for my copy of CSS either... must... get... CD!

Bucketbot1031

If you like buckethead solos that send a tingle down your spine then you should check out the song "Buckethead" by Colonel Claypool\'s Bucket of Bernie Brains.  The solo at the end gives me goosebumps everytime.

CMA

QuoteSoothsayer has to be my favorite song he\'s ever done. It\'s 9 minutes of Buckethead perfection. A masterpiece.

I can\'t wait for my copy of CSS either... must... get... CD!

have you heard "Scraps" ?  

Matthew

have you heard "Scraps" ?  

That is one amazing song!

Solar

Solar

Okay guys, this ones WAAAY better. Holy crap. Best live premormance I\'ve ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/v/moqy4G74afc

Bucketbot1031

February 25, 2007, 11:20:34 pm #11 Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 08:45:16 pm by Bucketbot1031
QuoteWhich album is it on?

Scraps is on Giant Robot NTT.   O and I\'m not positive but im pretty sure you can download this for free because its out of print.