New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Some of My Art

Started by Slunk_Lord, December 11, 2009, 02:07:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Slunk_Lord

December 11, 2009, 02:07:23 am Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 02:08:28 am by Slunk_Lord
Hi all, this is Slunk Lord, and yes, the same one from the Buckethead.tk forum. ;D

Here\'s some of my general art that I thought I\'d like to show the rest of y\'all here.

It\'s an old drawing I did of a style I\'m kind of exploring. Some have told me it kind of looks like Minas Tirith from the Lord of the Rings movies in a way.

Yeah, it\'s my profile pic, but hey, it\'s something I did with some spray paint and my imagination. Nonetheless, I like it.

Here\'s something a little apocalyptic I did. That was fun shading :P

Don\'t quite know. There\'s lots of candles and a sword in a stone at the end of the hall. Watch out for the spikes :o

Character I drew. Kind of just a copy for me, but he\'s got a flaming whip. ;D

The detail on the knight was very exhaustive, and back when I did this, obviously my perspective was terrible.

Here\'s a T-shirt I drew for myself. Obviously about Buckethead. Kind of terrible again, but I did this in one take, so obviously it\'s not perfect.

Well, that\'s pretty much what I\'ve got now. I\'m trying to get myself a good scanner for some of my more recent work, so until then.
Let your inspirations flow into whatever you do.

ella_mental

Nice Slunk Lord.  I like the catapult detail in the first one.

Slunk_Lord

QuoteNice Slunk Lord.  I like the catapult detail in the first one.
Thanks Ella. That is probably one of my favorite drawings

bucketheadfan

that flaming whip guy looks like the little brother on the anime Full Metal Alchemist
If he was raised by chickens, that's what they say; why does he like to eat chickens? Can you tell me that young fella?

Slunk_Lord

^Alphonse, baby. I Freaking love that show. Watched all the episodes I can of it. Definitely one of the most original storylines with some great characters, even though some might seem cliched, the show as a whole definitely explores a lot of avenues that many other shows don\'t even touch.

bucketheadfan

Ya I like that show i just am not a fan that memorizes names :P
If he was raised by chickens, that's what they say; why does he like to eat chickens? Can you tell me that young fella?

basujunera0610

hello guys ...

its really nice and informative post....

i just liked it....

thanks for your information guys ...........

rabasujuly0110

awesome dude ...

hats off ....

thanks for sharing here .....

DavidRck

i loved it all man it had me at awe really great job Slunk_Lord :D
lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs
BEST REGARDS : LIII
DJ Dog owns the world

rabasujuly1210

Good job dude ,
its really seems nice ,