New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

WHERE IS MAXIMUM BOB????!?!?!

Started by DawnoftheBucket, November 25, 2007, 07:43:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnoftheBucket

I need you people to help me, I need to contact Maximum Bob because I have a great interest in working with him. I was wondering if anyone here knows how to contact him. I am not some poser trying to start an interesting forum, I am on a mission. Please if any one can give me REAL Info on where I can contact Maximum Bob it will be much appreciated and you will be credited.

Nubbins

www.bucketheadland.com has a number for a booking agent, perhaps you could get some info through there. I can\'t really think of any other possibilities considering we don\'t even know his full name.

DawnoftheBucket

Thank you for the reply, we\'re thinking about trying Bucketheadland, that\'s probably a good idea. The only reason we were hesitant is that the website is rarely updated.

Nubbins

Yeah that website really does blow. Apparently Buckethead doesn\'t pay for it or endorse it, and it\'s run by one unreliable person. He should really look into getting a good updated site set up, he\'s got fans that will appreciate it.

DawnoftheBucket

Yeah, it hasnt been updated in almost a year or so. He really should get a new one, a lot of us would really enjoy it. Well, at least theres the number on the site. I\'m not sure how recent the mailing address is.

nuff_said

December 02, 2007, 07:53:37 am #5 Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 08:20:36 am by nuff_said
QuoteYeah that website really does blow. Apparently Buckethead doesn\'t pay for it or endorse it, and it\'s run by one unreliable person. He should really look into getting a good updated site set up, he\'s got fans that will appreciate it.

Bucketheadland blows?  jeez, i\'d have to disagree entirely there.  that website is rad, updated or not.  i think word of mouth is a positive and effective way for fans to enjoy updates.  it\'s more personal, and there are quite a few really cool, talented and creative people that you come into touch with this way too.  important things are in fact announced on the site.  with the entrance of buckethead\'s toystore being here at tdrs, many new releases are found here, rather than in bucketheadland.  

as far as other links at bucketheadland, vintage as they may be, they\'re still informative.  it\'s all in how you look at it and what you see.  the buckethead story is one of the most entertaining reads ever!

the park tour is essential.  it\'s bucketheadland.  it\'s IT.  it\'s buckethead\'s creation, it\'s bucketheadland!  i already said that, but gosh!  so much wonderfulness and so many rad rides!  

whoa, i think i need to go breath in a paper bag now.

oh, and back to the subject, perhaps MBob\'s on a bucketheadland vacation right now, wandering around the slaughterzone with his HAAAAAND!  

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

nuff_said

QuoteYeah that website really does blow. Apparently Buckethead doesn\'t pay for it or endorse it, and it\'s run by one unreliable person. He should really look into getting a good updated site set up, he\'s got fans that will appreciate it.

p.s.  a statement that bucketheadland.com is not endorsed is a little insulting to um.. buckethead.  Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock and many other releases have bucketheadland.com mentioned on the insert.

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Travis

Bucketheadland.com is the official site of Buckethead.
Contact information can be found of the front page.

Duckhead

I agree with you nuff_said. Bucketheadland is cool.

With all of the new music BH has put out for us this year I doubt he has much time to put any input into the website. I would much rather have more music than an updated website anyday!

Nubbins

Listen folks , before my mailbox overflows w/ hatemail, I\'ll admit that the info about Buck not endorsing the site was incorrect, but in my defense it came from a seemingly reliable source.

However my opinion about the site remains the same.

I will say that it includes a lot of good content, and it is visually appealing. But a if you\'re a musician, a website that\'s two years behind your accomplishments isn\'t doing you or your fans any good. All the news on bucketheadland.com is completely outdated and void, the album release info is virtually worthless, and almost every link branching off the site leads to a page that no longer exists or has been shut down.

Don\'t get me wrong, I like the website, it\'s a lot of fun. But as far as a good source to see what\'s up with the musician, it\'s just no good, and you can\'t deny that.

To say that I\'ve "insulted" Buckethead is ridiculous. And to say that I  "don\'t get" the site is equally unfair. I spend money I don\'t even have to spend on this guy\'s music, and if I were any more immersed in his world, I\'d practically be stalking him. I am a very dedicated fan , but also a very honest one.

superslidetail

I agree with you Mike.  It angers me that an artist as interesting as Buckethead with his gaining popularity, that we can\'t get a regularly updated site.  I don\'t even visit it anymore because of the reasons you\'ve stated.  Atleast hire someone to do it for you, like most artists.

LilZero

Some of the updates are subtle... like the link for the toystore and the tour date section which has a show listed for 12/22/07.

DawnoftheBucket

Well, thank you to all the replies about the contact portion of the site. It would be a much better site if it was updated more frequently, at least every couple months, but the parts of the site that are there are pretty cool.

zintar

DawnoftheBucket

woah, thats crazy. Bob Maximum\'s a trucker on CMT! Once you hear his voice you just know its him. hope this doesn\'t rule out a possible second Deli Creeps album.