Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

What\'s everyone doing for Halloween?

Started by nuff_said, October 25, 2009, 07:11:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=143697963164

i have a friend that was going to check this out but Swine Flu has gone nuts on the campus there so they may stay outta the club fullo college kids.

what have you got planned?  trick-or-treating?  DeathCubeK?
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Slaw_Slinger

Thinking of going downtown (NYC) for the parade and taking some pics...it\'s been awhile since I\'ve done that.  8)

nuff_said

go see Gabby LaLa - she\'s playing there soon :)
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ella_mental

Maybe I\'ll dress in black and go out tping.

Slaw_Slinger

go see Gabby LaLa - she\'s playing there soon :)

I will check that out...

nuff_said

man - having one great big SoCal JONES for Buckethead - where for art thou?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mI3-NbEauM

eggman90

^^Haha I was at this show. Frustrating night.

Ramen

Send a lot of "postcards" and have fun with my friends.
Here in Spain we don\'t celebrate Halloween. ???
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nightime magic and
imagination...

gb

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE  ON  A CONSTANT  LOOP   and  scareing all the kids!
what is love,what is happiness,what is life,where is peace?.....................

nuff_said

Happy Halloween to TDRS and Friends, all those here on this board and to Bucketheadland

ella_mental

I think I\'ll spend some time with DCK.

Duckhead

The day started off with Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory, followed by listening to Pandora internet radio with a Monster Mash (Bobby "Boris" Pickett)/Rocky Horror/Halloween music station I created. We later carved our pumpkins and then soaked and roasted our pumpkin seeds.

There is a neighborhood (Pepeekeo) about 5 minutes away that totally goes off, you don\'t get one piece of candy, you get a whole goodie bag, cup cakes, soda, choc milk, caramel appels, popcorn balls, cookies (yeah, where I live in Hawaii is way safe, you never have to worry about your kids getting tainted treats in Pepeekeo) people come from all over the island to trick or treat there. We hit it from 5:30-6:30 (it gets dark at about 6pm here), say hi to a few friends and then get home to quickly set up our driveway to pass out candy.

I don\'t like people coming to my door so I set up a station outside where I will sit in a beach chair, with a couple decorations and wear my duckhead and scare little kids then give them a BIG handful of candy, all while listening to a few kid friendly halloween cds. I love it!

But that is not where my night ended. After the kids went to sleep I caught Night of the Living Dead on AMC before I trudged out for my FAVORITE PART of the night, The late viewing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I went by myself, (didn\'t dress up  :-/) and suprisingly didn\'t recognize anyone so I really let loose with singing every line of evey song to the best of my ability. I try to get as close to the back as I can so I can people watch, be incognito and not get hit with toast or hot dogs  :P.

I came home, checked on my butterfly princess and lil skeleton, and followed suit. What a great day! ;D

He\'s only 5 days old :)

eggman90

Great story and pics Duck. That duck mask is far scarier than most.  I\'m moving to Hawaii. It will be duckeggs all the way:)