New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

ah what the hell...

Started by gkg, June 10, 2004, 12:19:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gkg

ok - some people were crazy enough to dare me to do this... so here it is and it\'s all their fault.   //www.gkg-arts.com   :o  WHATEVER NEXT?!!

yes - most of the poetry is blue and GASP! there\'s a nude b-r-e-a-s-t!!  don\'t act like you don\'t know how i am.  i could have put the full monty guy in there - but i have my own kids looking at this.  oh, kids - skip the poetry ok?  HEY, i said!  ah what the hell, they\'re adults now.  it\'s not like they haven\'t heard/seen/said/written worse; or at least one of them.  it\'s art - it\'s meant to be raw.

hidden somewhere in there you\'ve got a link to my mugshot.  OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.

as y\'all know, having a website doesn\'t mean i\'m any damn good - it just means i\'m clever.    ;D

g
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Saul

gkg

Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

gkg

thought i\'d invite anyone who\'s in the area and like minded:
Not in Our Name Bay Area presents an[glb]"Anti-Militarist" Art Show[/glb]Saturday, June 26 ~ 7 PM to 2 AM
[glb]The French Fry Factory
278 4th Street at Harrison, Oakland[/glb]
The French Fry Factory is a huge two-story warehouse space between Alice and Harrison Streets. For more information: 510-601-8000

Paint • Film • Photography • Installations • Poster Art
Live Bands • DJs • Fashion Show • Short Films

In the wake of the local attacks on artists and gallery owners critical of the war without end, dozens of artists are coming together for a one-night event to declare "Fear will not silence us!"

$8 suggested donation at the door. Silent auction. A Not in Our Name benefit to help send activists and youth to the Republican National Convention protests in New York City August 29 through September 2: "More than a Million is the Streets" to say NO to the entire agenda of war and repression!

Contributing artists, illustrators, and photographers:
Christine Wong • Shepard Fairey • John Yates • Winston Smith • Josh Macphee •Clamor Magazine • Faesthetic Magazine • AWOL Magazine • bloodforoil.com • Ninette Lewis • Brandon Bauer • Faile • Clinton Fein • Sarah Gottesdiener • upso • Nicole Schulman • Emily Ryan • kozyNdan • Cody Hudson • Ray Noland • Wren • John Hoppin • Cristy Road • bsmyth • Manny Silva • Joanne Lioce • Frankie Woodruff • Kerith Pickett • DW Lech • Colin Matthes • The Beehive Collective • Jeff Paterson • Ren Dodge • Georgia Griffin (gkg) • Frankie Woodruff • Kristin Velahan • Angela Woodall • Andrew Knight • Ryan Saari • Tamara Diaz
Fashion: Del Geronimo • Hillary • Micaela • Carrie • Terrie Samundra
Live! Bloodsickle, The Boy Explodes, DJ Swifty, DJ Alvero, DJ Jim Crude

Peace.