New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

asshole

Started by northwoodsdrummer, May 08, 2006, 01:26:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

northwoodsdrummer

For those who like a little Humor/SATIRE  go to  www.google.com  and type asshole,  then hit the I\'m feeling Lucky tab NOT the google search tab.

gkg

yeah, ain\'t that grand?  now if we could only harness all the good people\'s energy into getting the damn man and his posse out of the white house.  i find it SO lame that the Dems running for office are saying they aren\'t going to try to impeach the turkey.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

northwoodsdrummer

chickenshit poloticians  :P  some one soon better get a wake up call or we are going to have serious problems

gkg

oh honey, we already have serious problems, the only thing is the shit has yet to hit the fan - it will...

my father used to say \'come the revolution\' and people laughed, but he knew the warning signs - and they\'ve only gotten worse.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

buswolley

May 10, 2006, 02:57:45 am #4 Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 02:59:38 am by buswolley
I LOVE IT!!

I was talking to my Dad the other day...we were discussing why no one was screaming impeachment (no one that really counts at any rate.)   I think it is important to know that my father is a very intelligent man and politically savvy; his reply was "I don't understand it either, I think something more is going on then we understand or know..."  I asked him what he meant; he replied "I don't know I just think there is something going on that we don't know about."  This is all he would say.

Being the paranoid, obsessive that I am I pondered this for quite a while.  Now I am not one to tout the second coming or any thing so catastrophic.  I happen to like it here and I for one am not ready to go just yet, however, I don't get it either...what are they waiting for if not the end of the world?
   ;D    ???    >:(

gkg

there are only two reasons i can think of for not going forward:
1) too many people are making money off the status quo, and
2) too many people have skeletons in their closets that they KNOW would get dragged out by the mud brigade.

Peace.

gkg

OK - my genuine thought, and it took me a while thinking about it to be sure i felt comfortable saying it out loud... well comfortable is the wrong word but i can\'t find the word i want, so anyway...

has it not occurred to anyone else that we are currently undergoing the most subtle military coup in history, or am i alone in this thought?
Peace.

northwoodsdrummer

pretty deep with the long term military coup thoughts.  i do believe sincerely in the too many people making money off the status quo though.   it has happened before in this country and it brought us to our knees,  it took WW2 to truly get us out of that mess. it is hard to be optimistic even for a optimist like myself.

gkg

well the alternative is a subtle dynastic dictatorship??

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/Bush_Family/

Ike warned us about the future, we simply did not listen closely enough.  look who\'s about to lead the CIA for god\'s sake - a military puppet who says he might go for changing the FISA law!
Peace.

buswolley

I really don't think it's the end of the world.  I think your right it is all about the money.  Bush is the ultimate smoke filled back room president.  I watched a press conference about a month ago.  Bush was asked a question about raising interest rates.  He had no answer.  He responded by saying "I have no idea...You can tell I'm stalling can't you."  And then miracles of miracles he began to open his mouth and out comes the ventriloquist's voice.  You think they could at least coach him on how to stall properly.

As too a military coup, I'm not sure they're smart enough.  But you have to wonder if anyone asked Hitler why he needed all those cavernous showers.

northwoodsdrummer

are you refering to the technology that was questioned during the debates?  they made the mistake of having the transmitter/reciever somewhat visiable under his suit for that one.  I doubt they will make that error again.

oldfolkie

Well, from out here beyond your borders, it sure looks like a fascist military dictatorship taking shape. And if it looks like/sounds like/walks like a duck...?

Very scary, guys. Wish you-all could do something about it. SOON.

Parting thoughts...has anyone noticed lately how much the current regime has in common with the Taliban (at heart)? and have any of you read Ariel Levy\'s Female Chauvinist Pigs yet? When women are oppressed by mainstream culture, including other women, it\'s generally a VERY bad sign.  ???
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

gkg

it\'s a very scary place and the scariest part is the number of people still insisting they don\'t see anything wrong with losing some trifling little liberties in return for \'safety\'.  we\'re gonna be so safe we can\'t BREATHE soon.
Peace.

buswolley

northwoodsdrummer, no I am referring to a very recent press conference.  But yes I do remember the debate issue.  I don't think Bush could think for himself if he tried.  He's a Neanderthal; "Fire bad...No fire good. Look pretty colors"

Did anyone catch the new release yesterday?  Jeb Bush in 2008, if that happens could someone please just shoot me!!

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/bradenton/news/politics/14549767.htm?source=rss&channel=bradenton_politics

dirtface

QuoteWell, from out here beyond your borders, it sure looks like a fascist military dictatorship taking shape.

Bing Bing Bing. Someone give that man a door prize will yah.