New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Universe

Started by nuff_said, September 12, 2009, 07:11:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ella_mental

Is it just me, or does the Carina Nebula look a little like Herbie?

nuff_said

September 12, 2009, 08:11:59 pm #2 Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 08:12:51 pm by nuff_said

that\'s freaking hilarious!

note to self:  one day create Herbie T-shirt!

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

nuff_said

QuoteIs it just me, or does the Carina Nebula look a little like Herbie?

it\'s funnier every time i look at it!

ella_mental

that\'s freaking hilarious!

note to self:  one day create Herbie T-shirt!

A Herbie t-shirt sounds like a great idea!

Ryondo

awesome pics, just shows you how insignificant we really are in the GRAND scheme of things.

gkg

i see it, but i gotta say, my first thought was "Pigs in SPACE!"
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

ella_mental

^ Yeah, I can see that!

llylabet

I\'ll never look at the Carina Galaxy the same again. Great observations.

nuff_said

stumpdangler

nuff_said

Hey EllaMental - remember your Carina/Herbie comparison?  if you click on that Carina from today to save it it says Chicken something-er-other.  pretty funny!

ella_mental

Astro pic of the day is where it\'s @!

nuff_said

my buddy Erick took this digi of Herbie at San Juan Cap 4.22.06 - i added to carina nebula shot for fun

zintar

^ ^ ^

:o  Wow. That is cool. Thanks nuff ;)