Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Getcher Cornbugs Here!

Started by nuff_said, January 01, 2010, 08:41:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

Selling All Cornbugs!

I\'ve got plans for a really great gift for Buckethead on his next tour - due to lack of materials, and other reasons, I\'ll be listing all my cornbugs CD\'s, DVD\'s autographed this & that\'s posters, etc. on ebay.  

Not sure if it\'ll be individually or as a collection...  What do you think would be coolest?

I\'ll put up a link soon.

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

Sounds super groovy! Mysterious...too...gotta be a very cool gifty for Bucket to part with the Cornbugs!

Toss up on the coolest way... collection sounds like the way to go on the CD\'s...and then the set of DVD\'s.
Posters and this and that\'s up separately??

Looking forward to what you decide...and seeing the linky to the goodies!!

Big HUGE HUGZ!  :)

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Duckhead

January 02, 2010, 11:00:03 pm #2 Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 11:00:29 pm by Duckhead
I\'ll be checking out those auctions nuff  ;D

Skeleton_Farm

nuff_said

okay - i finally got them listed on Ebay - check it out - hopefully this make someone out there a happy camper :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110485631948

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Duckhead

okay - i finally got them listed on Ebay - check it out - hopefully this make someone out there a happy camper :)

*bump for nuff...

Can\'t believe no one used buy it now or even bid yet - it\'s a great deal - 5 cds, 2 dvds and a poster for $100. Headcheese is the only thing that I don\'t own otherwise I would bid - hope you get a taker!

nuff_said

ending this weekend :)

trying to make it a bargain - but it\'s a tough sell - kinda a specialty thing and people may not want it all, so... either way - the moola goes to a cool art project for B - so i only need to make enough to gather materials so i can CREATE :)

westlandia

Aarrgg-g-g-g! Was gonna do this, thought I had \'til the end of the day (kept putting off setting up an e-bay account). Will the deadline be extended, ya think?

nuff_said

hey guys - thanks so much for all the interest and messages

i did sell these in a private transaction last night

soon to be putting my energies into creating a neat-o prize for Big B - but alas, i mustn\'t utter the nature of the creation as it is always best not to speak of it until it has manifested and can speak for itself

basujansb0110

Sounds really superb !!!!!!!
Mysterious too

And it gotta be a very cool gift for Bucket to part with the Corn bugs!

Thanks for sharing................

supercharger