New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

"Huzzi Hut" a New idear from chris moss\'

Started by CMA, November 04, 2004, 09:09:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CMA

I Thought to myself, Should I buy that 25g pouch of Golden virgina™ and Rizla™ and a Box of matches or save my money up and make a real go of being Loved by Familys all over the globe, Thus getting mega famous by opening a family restaraunt.

Then when i got baclk from the shops, i went directly in the Kitchen and Made a Pizza and some garlic bread, from scratch, suddenly then I Thought "HUZZI HUT™".

Cutting a huge story short, My "HUZZI HUT™" is the most sucessful Chain of Family restaraunts in the history of time. Just Look at the faces on my customers faces in these Exclusive picture snap shops.

Mad for it!

Sometimes the most important people come in and acually serve pizzas to the public, in this instance George W. Bush is taking orders
=
[size=24]"Huzzi hut™ is a delight to eat in" - itv\'s Trevor McDoanld

"I cant wait to get back to Huzzi Hut™" - Keith Chegwin

"I Cant help but go into Huzzi Hut™ and come out absolutly full" - Legandary Wild-life expert Terry Nutkins

Huzzi Hut™\'s Very Own founder Christopher J Moss Gives some good advise

Chris moss says - "Say no to drugs, Say yes To HUZZI HUT™"

[/size]

sngwthme

November 04, 2004, 09:22:24 pm #1 Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 09:23:02 pm by SNGWTHME
Love it Chris Moss. Please forward some Franchise info, we will have to have one of these out west!

gkg

FANTASTIC!  i wanna be the franchise holder for California - bring it on Huzzi Man!!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

caper

the map is not the territory

Ocean

Do you deliver!?

And oh how I wish the majority of American voters could have manifest the waiter in that third picture.  
Sing along with me George; "Get a job, nah nah nah na nah nuh nan a nah nah...."  

Bad Ocean, bad, bad!

CMA

:O *points* Caper! Ninja?! where yo\' been?!

caper

gkg

QuoteBad Ocean, bad, bad!

when she\'s good, she\'s very very good
when she\'s bad...

WE LOVE HER!

hey, CM - caper\'s been around a little... dropping in here and there - i see the name pop up in the who\'s logged on bit...
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

caper

fuud fight ! harhar gotcha good gkg
me not called ninja for no ting

CMA

Here are Other Huzzi Hut™ Empires opening up Around the Universe, this perticular one is from Tempe, Arizona

Some Cheeky Rapskallions posing rude poses outside the Lake Ranch, Wyoming Huzzi Hut™

caper

in china the pizza tastes funny but the service is outstanding !!!

caper

CMA

[size=24]"Huzzi Hut™ Kicks Serious Butt!" - Mel Gibson Look-a-like Karl juttok [/size]

caper

juttok that gun is so old wrld grasp the pizza thrower and blow !