New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

That 1 Guy is cool!

Started by MuldeR, October 19, 2013, 11:51:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuldeR

Early this year I had ordered a CD from That 1 Guy. I know that shipping to my location can take a long time, but after more than two months had passed, I got a little impatient and sent him an e-mail. Got reply from his manager (I think), saying that the disc probably got lost on the way. But they couldn't send a new one, since he was on tour right now. So I got my money back and the issue was done for me. That was around late April, early May.

Today, and now it's mid October, I received a big package from Las Vegas, containing two That 1 Guy CD's plus a DVD and a "sorry for the delay" autograph card :o 8)

How cool is that? Definitely made my day :)
My free software projects: http://muldersoft.com/

BucketBrother

That is very cool.  What an unexpected treat.  When I bought the three original cornbugs cds form Bill Mosely, he sent me a signed picture of him and rob zombie from when they filmed House of 1000 Corpses.  Mega!

DroidHunter13

That 1 Guy is a really cool cat. I met him at a show in Houston, TX, and I gave him a poster I made in Photoshop last year. He LOVED it! Said it was one of the coolest things anyone has ever given him.

But yeah, that was cool how he gave you that stuff!

P.S. Still waiting for the second Frankenstein Brothers album...

Nubbins

He is a cool fella indeed. I ordered a copy of  his Packs a Wallop CD off his site last year, and when I received it he had also tossed in a copy of The Moon is Disgusting for no reason at all! Both amazing discs btw, pick them up if you haven't.

Also patiently awaiting a new Frankenstein Bros album!!

beau810

Travis and Buckethead hooked me up...  I bought Spinal Clock as a regular issued cd and got one that was numbered.  So I expressed to Travis how cool it was to send me one that was numbered but he shot me down and said that it got sent to me on accident.  As a good person should, I sent back the numbered copy so that the person who bought it could actually have it.  Then a few weeks later I get a new copy that has been signed!  No number but I don't care because the story and the signed copy is much better.

Thanks Travis for being so cool!!!!!
Support underground music!!!

deadite

Quote from: beau810 on October 22, 2013, 08:10:41 pm
Travis and Buckethead hooked me up...  I bought Spinal Clock as a regular issued cd and got one that was numbered.  So I expressed to Travis how cool it was to send me one that was numbered but he shot me down and said that it got sent to me on accident.  As a good person should, I sent back the numbered copy so that the person who bought it could actually have it.  Then a few weeks later I get a new copy that has been signed!  No number but I don't care because the story and the signed copy is much better.

Thanks Travis for being so cool!!!!!

that is a good story. and your signed but not numbered copy is probably a one of a kind too. nice one

In Search Of The

Shit, they're all so nice it's unbelievable.