Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Diamond and Prairie re-press pre-order

Started by Travis, March 20, 2010, 07:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAHickInIndy

:-[To be honest I\'ve never heard much of eather album :-[

Hey noodles (or anyone), I like that song playing on the video [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LikeKfhF5YU] what is it?, is on one of the albums?
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

Alex R

April 09, 2010, 09:56:57 pm #31 Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:57:56 pm by Vladimir_Pocket
That song was called \'Lebron\', and it\'s off Slaughterhouse on the Prairie. 8)

I left a comment on your video, Noodles.
Thanks again for making this for me. ;D
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

noodles

Alex R

Octopus Guy

Let\'s keep this going, people! Tell your friends! I\'ll tell my buds at Buckethead-Coop to take a gander at this thread.
The Welsh Coops are always open...

Alex R

I think two more people from TK have ordered now...

Still not really a substantial change, however. :-/

Slaw_Slinger

I think the point is whoever voted s/b buying and that\'s not happening.

Octopus Guy

I\'ve convinced two friends to contribute.
I know it\'s not much but every little helps.
The Welsh Coops are always open...

Alex R

April 21, 2010, 01:39:19 pm #38 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 01:40:07 pm by Vladimir_Pocket
So there it is. The poll, pre-order and possibility of a repress have passed.
This has really irritated me.
I don\'t know if it\'s because people didn\'t realise they were pledging to buy the download or they just voted for no reason, but I was certain we were going to get this repressed when 170 votes came in.
You can keep my money for as long as you need to, Travis. I got a high-quality download out of it at least, and I\'m not missing it.

Gah! >:( >:( >:(

Travis

I\'m stuck in the middle now. There appears no good resolution. Wait for who knows how long or refund 40 orders, a pain at best. I would rather err on the side that gets these repressed. So, I\'m going to let this ride another month in hopes that real progress can be made. However, I may just be digging a bigger hole for myself and making it harder to resolve. So, I posted an update on the repress page.
http://tdrsmusic.com/repress.php
I\'m open to suggestions and any feedback from those that have already purchased. Let me know how long you are willing to wait or if you have had enough, let me know that too.

Alex R

Like I said before, I\'m happy for you to keep my money for as long as it takes. I would have paid $15 for the HQ Download anyway, so as far as i can see this has been done the best way to ensure that nobody is getting ripped off.

Slaw_Slinger

April 21, 2010, 06:42:55 pm #41 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 06:47:01 pm by Slaw_Slinger
I agree, Travis, that erring on the side of the repress getting done is best.

Still not missing the money so extending is fine by me to get this done.

Thanks!!!

Boxenstien

even though I own both albums already, nothing feels better than supporting TDRS

ordering both right now

and I encourage everyone, even if you already own a copy( or two) to just order em!

Blueprints #220
Best Regards #64
BHL Art #6
Spinal Clock #3

Anna

I can wait and not misssing my money too,
  I decided from the  begining of this project that  even if  I canĀ“t get my CD I leave this money like donation to Buckethead

Slaw_Slinger

That\'s a great idea, Anna!!!  I will do the same!!!

8)