New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Are there Travis Dickerson solo albums?

Started by ColonelDrakeSlunk, April 23, 2009, 10:38:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ColonelDrakeSlunk

As much as I love Buckethead, I\'m also a HUGE fan of keyboards and synthesizers.

Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, Yes, Pink Floyd, Alan Parsons Project, Manfred Mann\'s Earth Band, and Rick Wakeman\'s solo albums, etc. etc. are among my favorite keyboard/synth-heavy bands or artists to listen to.

That said, I love what little of Travis Dickerson\'s work I have heard. That man can play the keys, for sure (he may be no Keith Emerson, but he is pretty dang impressive).

Does Travis have any solo albums featuring him on the keys, synths, piano, harpsichord, or...um...pipe...organ?

If Travis does not presently have solo material released, is there a chance he may do some in the future?

Otherwise, what albums best showcase Travis Dickerson\'s abilities as a keyboardist?

By the way, on a completely psuedo-related note:

The Emerson Lake and Palmer album \'Brain Salad Surgery\' strikes me as having a name that is very Buckethead-ish.
\'Brain Salad Surgery\' is up there with \'The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell\'  or \'Crime Slunk Scene\' in the world of weird (but awesome) album titles.

Wires and Clips

Travis has said many a time that hes working on it, so you can count on it happening! 8)

beau810

Yes... I would love to hear what Travis has been pounding out.  
Support underground music!!!

BelieveIntheBucket

i think buckethead sat in on a lot of what was gonna be travis solo albums including thanatopsis and d.o.e., so if you havent heard those check em out