New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Bucketheadland - Home for the Hemorrage

Started by nuff_said, December 30, 2008, 05:40:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

eggman90

Awesome-thanks for the link! Listening right now and I\'m digging it heavily! Great gift from Buckethead!

ella_mental

December 30, 2008, 06:01:23 pm #2 Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 06:28:09 pm by ella_mental
My ears are bleeding!

Happy Fun Birthday Wishes!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7358768984043835546

ZQ

nuff!!!!!!
THANK YOU for the pokin stick!!!!  ;D  :o
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  ;D NEAT-O!!!!

Happy Birthday Lebron James!!!

Super awesome gifty!!!
Thank YOU Buckethead!!

Biggest HUGE HUGZ!!!!  ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

zintar

Wow. Very nice surprise. Thanks for the heads up.

Happy Holidays to everybody.

BucketBrother

What a way to see in the new year.

Bucket Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diatonic_mealworm

Fron son of lon.

Indra

Thanks for the link!  

Looks like LeBron is Bucket\'s new favorite baller.  I\'m partial to Dwyane Wade myself, but I don\'t blame him!

slunkatron

If it is ok to do so, is there some way to download them so I can put them on my iPod?  Thanks to anyone that knows (and lets me know).   ;D

Duckhead

January 22, 2009, 07:45:06 am #9 Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 08:06:16 am by Duckhead
Once you click on the link posted by Nuff just click on the title of the new song - it will ask you to open or save. Click save. Itunes should automatically open and there it will be  ;). You need to open each song one at a time.

also... if you right click anywhere on the background you can save it in your pictures as cover art and use it as the album art  :D.

may be different for mac users?

slunkatron

When I click on it, it automatically opens in quicktime within my browser and I can\'t figure out how to get it in a form that I can save it.  Any help is much appreciated.  Sorry for being a bit of a computer idiot.   :-[

superslidetail

slunkatron

Hehehe, yeah, but all I get is the option to save the link as.  I don\'t get the save target as option.  Again, sorry to be a pain and thanks for the help.  I am really diggin these tunes and would love to have them on my iPod.   ;D

Duckhead

sorry slunk - you got me baffled as well.  :-/

not sure how to do it but you should change your media player default to itunes - good luck.

Indra

January 22, 2009, 07:41:12 pm #14 Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 07:41:21 pm by Indra

Yeah, that\'s right.  Quicktime loves to take over file types.  Just one of its many wonderful features.    

Assuming you\'re in Windows XP:

From My Computer or Windows Explorer, Tools button -> Folder options -> File types tab.  Find MP3 there and click the Change button.  Associate the mp3 file type with something other than Quicktime (I use Winamp myself).