New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Bucketheadland - Home for the Hemorrage

Started by nuff_said, December 30, 2008, 05:40:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

slunkatron

Thanks for the help.  It still didn\'t work even after I changed every single file type that was for quicktime to windows media player.  Finally I decided that maybe it was a firefox problem so I tried in in internet explorer.  It worked in there.  So maybe it just has something to do with firefox.  Anyway, thanks so much for the help.  I really appreciate it.   ;D

slunkatron

So any chance this gets turned into a full length album?  Because the two new tracks are pretty sweet.

Duckhead

QuoteSo any chance this gets turned into a full length album?

Have not heard anything as of yet so we\'ll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

Indra

QuoteThanks for the help.  It still didn\'t work even after I changed every single file type that was for quicktime to windows media player.  Finally I decided that maybe it was a firefox problem so I tried in in internet explorer.  It worked in there.  So maybe it just has something to do with firefox.  Anyway, thanks so much for the help.  I really appreciate it.   ;D

Oh, geez.  I made the problem worse.  I sent someone to go use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox.  

Here we go:

for Firefox 2:
Tools -> Options -> Content button, click Manage under File Types

for Firefox 3:
Tools -> Options -> Applications button

Again, I find Winamp doesn\'t want to play everything through the browser because it\'s not part of the browser -- therefore right-clicking on mp3s and choosing Save As works correctly.  I\'m sure other media players will work in that way, too (foobar, etc.).    

slunkatron

Oh, geez.  I made the problem worse.  I sent someone to go use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox.  

Haha!  Nah, I just used it for that one thing, so your concious is clear.   ;)

polishbucket

QuoteSo any chance this gets turned into a full length album?  Because the two new tracks are pretty sweet.

First two tracks on Slaughterhouse on the Prairie!