Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead.....

Started by ilikeheadcheese, January 30, 2009, 10:42:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ilikeheadcheese

signing cd\'s

does he just not do it anymore, i\'ve asked travis and bucket to sign each cd i\'ve gotten since blueprints came out but so far only travis has signed them (which is fine), i\'d just like to have B sign them too
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

slunkatron

I stopped asking because I figured it was probably annoying to Travis.  Anyway, with all of the special editions I have (including my #88 "Lynn Swann" DCK), it doesn\'t matter quite as much.

Andre AKA JoHnNy

I was very lucke, that so far He signed (Big B) CSS,Chicken Noodles,DVD- Quackers and the Thanatopsis Poster for Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The person who resolve the mystery of Yan Kàn AKA The Dragons Of Eden

Travis

Buckethead hasn\'t been signing anything since the end of the Cyborg Slunks limited edition. I can imagine after all that signing a break is needed. Also lately, so many orders come in asking for his signature that it would be impossible to accommodate everyone. Most artists record for a few days here and are gone for months between visits so the chance for all the stars to line up and actually get a sig is going to be very rare. I just wanted to mention it for all those asking with your orders for a signature so you won\'t be disappointed when it arrives without one.

As always, for what it\'s worth, I\'m always happy to sign anything if you ask me in the comments section when you order, so feel free to ask. However, Buckethead, Viggo and Vince are going to be a lot more difficult to come by.

Chris DiCicco

As always, for what it\'s worth, I\'m always happy to sign anything if you ask me in the comments section when you order, so feel free to ask.

Right O Travis You will get a request for Your Sig when You finish your Solo Album, by Me...

in hopes for a near future release.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

ilikeheadcheese

ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

nuff_said

i\'m still amazed by ISOT.  he promised monograms and wound up giving many of us much more.  that was a *supersweet* deal.  i hope he\'s still thanked often for that!!  historical!
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Slunker

February 01, 2009, 11:51:22 pm #7 Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 11:54:59 pm by Slunker
Buckethead should be in the Guiness Book of World Records for his effort with ISOT. Still blows my mind away, and I\'m still genuinely thankful to him for releasing it. It is a very special thing to own, to be sure.