New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

SR DVD latest

Started by Travis, May 24, 2005, 06:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan David Hopp

Sorry I forgot to put my full name!  Please I need a miracle. One please> Your friend Alan David Hopp!

Travis

Did you click the link from my last post? There has been one just sitting there all day for sale.

Alan David Hopp

Dude I tried that auction link early and it did not  come up then I just read your post I tried agian and it doesn\'t seem to be there.  Arrrggghhh.  So is that it  Will I have to wait till next year.  I\'ll keep checking my e Mail to see if u can help me with a copy of sec. rec.  and the board here to see what u have to say.  Sorry I missed my chance I geuss I will have to become a member so this kind of thing  doesn\'t happen agian

Travis

Keep checking the auction.

BigAl

Dude Travis you the man.  Thank you so much it took a little work to find the auction agian but I found it.  I guess I\'ll here from you soon on payment  and shipping Hopeful I Can use Visa cause my paypal is all fucked up.  But if I have to I\'ll call and get it working some how Thanx once agian your Friend BigAl....You made my month of June! YES! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Travis

May 29, 2005, 03:59:19 am #20 Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 04:00:39 am by admin
I\'m glad people are finding the DVD, but hitting the buy it now button is not enough. Like the email says when you buy it now you have 24 hours  to go to the purchase page and make payment. Of the 10 DVDs on the auction today only 3 people have actually bought it. Believe me, I\'m tired of looking at these things, I want em out of here. Here\'s the email in case your not getting it for some reason. In the next few hours the first buyers time will expire, I don\'t want you to miss out because of a misunderstanding,  but I can\'t have these tied up in limbo with so many wanting them.

To all Buy it Now auction Buyers of Bucketheads Secret Recipre DVD.
Buyers have 24 hours to go here:
// http://tdrsmusic.com/tdrsauction.html
and make payment on their DVD. Enter your amount ($30.00), a brief
description and your auction number. After 24 hours you will lose claim to the DVD and it will be put up for auction again.

Travis

Thank you all for responding so quickly, makes my job a lot easier.

narsuchan

Hi Travis, I can\'t thank you enough for placing the last of the dvd\'s up for auction !!  I missed the first drawing, wasn\'t selected in the second drawing or the 50.  And, yes I was one of the punks emailing you about availability of the dvd.  I was so excited when I saw the auction, I bid just before I hit buy it now.  I am so excited, I can\'t wait !!

Thank you so much !!
Aaron

tRIPPER

NOW IT`S MY TURN
I GOTS DA MONEY
WHERES DA MERCH!!!
Zak tRIPPER