New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

BoN and AS - Ordered!

Started by hexaChord, November 29, 2008, 12:11:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hexaChord

Just ordered them, hoping they\'ll arrive right before X-mas. Nice shop update btw!

;)

Chris DiCicco

+1

Happy Holidays... g-l-e-a-m   ;D

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

ella_mental

I\'m pretty excited about "Bolt On Neck"

bucketbot

QuoteJust ordered them, hoping they\'ll arrive right before X-mas. Nice shop update btw!

;)

Post a review when you get em!!?
DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??

Thanks again for the superfast shipping Travis, Albino Slug arrived in England today!
~~~\\''/    <--- Albino Slug

hexaChord

QuoteThanks again for the superfast shipping Travis, Albino Slug arrived in England today!

In England? Wow! So I might get it tomorrow or on Monday, great!

Yeah I was suprised it arrived so soon, I\'m still waiting for another package to come from America that was shipped a week earlier than this.
~~~\\''/    <--- Albino Slug

ella_mental

I\'m "nuts" about "Bolt On Neck".  Get it!..nuts...bolts!

Lame joke, I know.  Since someone asked for a review I thought I\'d offer my thougts.  5 Second Minute is my personal favorite song.  There is some really great music, and some that seems sort of just thrown together.  I\'m amazed at the array of sounds that Buckethead and That 1 Guy are capable of making.  All in all...enjoyable album.

bucketbot

QuoteI\'m "nuts" about "Bolt On Neck".  Get it!..nuts...bolts!

Lame joke, I know.  Since someone asked for a review I thought I\'d offer my thougts.  5 Second Minute is my personal favorite song.  There is some really great music, and some that seems sort of just thrown together.  I\'m amazed at the array of sounds that Buckethead and That 1 Guy are capable of making.  All in all...enjoyable album.

Buckets style is so varied, would you compare it to any other stuff in particular in terms of similar style?

ella_mental

Well, Bolt On Neck itself is really varied.  I just listened to it and wrote down some thoughts.

Bolt On Neck is the song that sounds the most like Buckethead to me.  And there is a guitar solo that is worth buying the album for.  Kind of Jimi Hendrix Star Spangled Banner.  It\'s fantastic.

5 Second Minute sounds like bellydance music.

Bought Big Ben is straight forward rock like AC/DC.

The Thief and the Prince is just that.  One is the prince and one is the thief.  I think they end up at a funk party.

Wait sound like a creepy but ultimately harmless clown or scary toy or something like that.

Prototype #1 sounds like Buckethead is playing turntables with his guitar.  It\'s a lot of sound experimenting.

bucketbot

Thanks for that....will prob get them both anyway.
I\'ve pretty much bought all of BH\'s output that I can get my hands on so far and never been dissapointed.

It never ceases to amaze me how as an artist he can produce such a HUGE volume of music......all of which is excellent! And continually touring too!

Compared to some highly thought of musicians who produce maybe one album a year.....& as for G&R LOL!!!

How many years was it??

gb

QuoteWell, Bolt On Neck itself is really varied.  I just listened to it and wrote down some thoughts.

Bolt On Neck is the song that sounds the most like Buckethead to me.  And there is a guitar solo that is worth buying the album for.  Kind of Jimi Hendrix Star Spangled Banner.  It\'s fantastic.

5 Second Minute sounds like bellydance music.

Bought Big Ben is straight forward rock like AC/DC.

The Thief and the Prince is just that.  One is the prince and one is the thief.  I think they end up at a funk party.

Wait sound like a creepy but ultimately harmless clown or scary toy or something like that.

Prototype #1 sounds like Buckethead is playing turntables with his guitar.  It\'s a lot of sound experimenting.

THE  solo  on  bolt on  neck  is  that  one  guy  not b!!!
what is love,what is happiness,what is life,where is peace?.....................